Earliest memory you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My earliest memory was losing my teeth at 7. I also remember headbutting my head on the wall, couches literally anything for no reason at all... it gave me two big buldges on my forehead for next 2 yrs

:heh:

I also remember as a kid watching a shark horror movie and it traumatized me so much I refused to take showers for a week as I thought a shark would pop up and eat me

:heh::snoop:

Let's hear yours :mybusiness:

If your earliest memory was when you were 7 years old it means you suffer from digestive memory loss (memoripheca)

You should have an appointment with your doctor, there is a way of increasing your memory enzymes (eglychia) and it's by taking Vitamin E supplements.

Old people suffer from extreme memoripheca because aging decreases your eglychia.

how old are you?

My earliest memory was when I was 2 years old, my mother would feed me sardines and spinach for dinner and I would watch WWF with my older brother. My father was a huge fan of Ric Flair.

My favorite match was Shawn Michael vs Brett Hart Summer-slam, I was 4 years old.

When I was around 2 years old and in daycare. I remember sitting on the floor and eating Mackerel, while it was sunny outside. The curtains in the room were red

If your earliest memory was when you were 7 years old it means you suffer from digestive memory loss (memoripheca)

You should have an appointment with your doctor, there is a way of increasing your memory enzymes (eglychia) and it's by taking Vitamin E supplements.

Old people suffer from extreme memoripheca because aging decreases your eglychia.

how old are you?

I got an earlier one at school I was learning how to tie my shoes at 4

With one of these
shoe-lacing-card.jpg

I got an earlier one at school I was learning how to tie my shoes at 4

With one of these
shoe-lacing-card.jpg
I remember swimming in my mom's embryo when I was 7 months old.

If your oldest memory is at 4 years old, then you suffer from memoripheca. just get an appointment with your doctor and get the supplements.

Do you remember what you've done last year on 24th - 31th of June? if not then you have memoripheca.

I remember swimming in my mom's embryo when I was 7 months old.

If your oldest memory is at 4 years old, then you suffer from memoripheca. just get an appointment with your doctor and get the supplements.

Do you remember what you've done last year on 24th - 31th of June? if not then you have memoripheca.

Lolol stop trolling me that isn't even a word. I was intrigued thought so I did some research and its normal not to remember much of your childhood.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2017-06-20/dr-karl-childhood-amnesia-theories/8622326

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My earliest memory is when I was 5 years old and I used to eat sand :jcoleno:

Well I don't have good memories during my childhood and not a pleasant one

My earliest memory was I was just 4 and a half years old and I still picture it well
my mother held me on to her lap while my other siblings were sitting on a donkey kart we were fleeing from the warlords who eventually fired at us i saw blood splashing on my face and all i saw was a hole on the mans head he was the same guy who was generous enough to put us on his donkey kart .

we ran for our lives until we found an abandoned village we stayed there but we heard loud noises women babies screaming gunshots .

We had to flee again at close by area that was a grave yard we hid there for days , when we crossed the road all I'd saw was corpses my mother would make me close my eyes.

We almost died off hunger until we saw a giant flying machine (helicopter ) landing on where we are . We terrified at first because my mother would say "waa gaalada ilaahay hanaga qabto "
We saw white men with their helmets on and their guns they were approaching us one white soldier spoke broken somali and said "we are the good guys "they gave us sachets rations of food and water .

We thanked god that day if it wasn't for the americans we'd perish in the desert.

In pre school had a surprise guest it was a bear but a human inside so when they said my name to come dance with him I qaayliid soo loud and ceebeyed hoyo. This is why I’m known as the sheeqada familyga

In my earliest memories, i was probably 3/4 years old once i was staying in garowe for visit,i was locked in a room by my uncle's wife since it was raining heavily outside and have got to go to the bathroom but she refused, i was yelling her like" eedo waan tacbaanaya ee iga fur". Finally i decided to kunafis(urinate) in the room and my 5 litre urine flowed like jubba-river floods to outside:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending