Dwight Horward in some deep shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ex black boxer. Had 10 children with several baby moms and a fiance. He was also downlow. He needed money and did gay sex video with 2 men. Then he said he was drugged...eventually he came out gay. He was gay the whole time but said was compensating for it to be with all these women. There is strong anti gay in the black community. So you will se a lot of downlow guys like this

Gooney@Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Yusuf is an a weird example. I dont know what box to put him in walaahi oo bilaahi. He doesnt fit in any psychological box i know. A man with so many children like him??? A boxer? And then full time gay? What in the world is happening. If i spend my brain energy figuring him out, i will submit myself to the local dhuksi for Quraan akriis

Gooney@Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Yusuf is an a weird example. I dont know what box to put him in walaahi oo bilaahi. He doesnt fit in any psychological box i know. A man with so many children like him??? A boxer? And then full time gay? What in the world is happening. If i spend my brain energy figuring him out, i will submit myself to the local dhuksi for Quraan akriis
I just laughed how he denied it was him on the video. Then said he was drugged. When they threatened to sue him he came clean

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Ex black boxer. Had 10 children with several baby moms and a fiance. He was also downlow. He needed money and did gay sex video with 2 men. Then he said he was drugged...eventually he came out gay. He was gay the whole time but said was compensating for it to be with all these women. There is strong anti gay in the black community. So you will se a lot of downlow guys like this
Nothing more weird than seeing a black gay guy like p Diddy but most of these rappers are gay otherwise they don't get signed. You need to get signed up somewhere else to get signed. Drake is really gay I think

I just heard that the tranny tried to pull a stunt like this to playboi carti in 2017 and was caught lying...I think this story might be bullshit but his rep is fucked up now smh

Status
Not open for further replies.