Dwight Horward in some deep shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
if you recall his butt injury in the past...... hell naw
IMG_20181124_235027.jpg

:ohhh: wtf!!! This nigga's a homosexual and wanted to date a straight lady?!:confused:

apparently, it looks like he cheated with a tranny:ohdamn:

Why are so many black.men into trannies? I know hip hop is very homo erotibut still compared to other races they are far worse

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Basra we need your help. You claim black adoons are the most testicular big gu.s negroess but why are they so gay?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
79.jpg

huuno....Size of Gu.s has nothing to do with being GAY. U r either GAY or NOT. Period. There is no skipping, denying or crying.

I guess thats why we have religion, Islam to be precise. To protect u from satisfying your bodys flesh desires, Islam comes in to guide u.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For example ......if it wasn't for Islam this Sheikh would have been GAY

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool you calling the sheikh feminine loool

Gooney

Walaahi God forgive me., I am not saying it to be funny or mean , or unGodly. I literally noticed and observed feminine mannerism in him.. He is also very shy. He is a proof that femininity is a physical attribute and doesnt need to lead to being GAY

Walaahi my faith is Islam is as a result of this observation.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is it by his hand gestures that you calling him like that?:ayaanswag:

Look at his eyes movement. His hands movement. look at the sheikh sitting next to him. The man next to him clearly shows a manly man. Masculine. Sheikh Saiid facial expression, and his almost clean shaved face and body mannerism makes him feminine

“One day in training camp, Dwight came up to me and said, you better not drop the soap, or else I’ll turn you into Bradley SQUEAL. My butthole has been clinched ever since”.
omega.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are so many black.men into trannies? I know hip hop is very homo erotibut still compared to other races they are far worse

Somali men are also into trannies. I think its the idea of trickery. A tranny is like a woman but with a surprise object. I think devils curiosity leads them to trannies

Gooney

Walaahi God forgive me., I am not saying it to be funny or mean , or unGodly. I literally noticed and observed feminine mannerism in him.. He is also very shy. He is a proof that femininity is a physical attribute and doesnt need to lead to being GAY

Walaahi my faith is Islam is as a result of this observation.
But being a bit feminine doesnt mean you gay. Mosy gays are not feminine. I worked with a spanjsh guy for 6 months and I used to give him lift to and from work. After he left work someone told me he was gay. You would have never guessed it wallahi

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But being a bit feminine doesnt mean you gay. Mosy gays are not feminine. I worked with a spanjsh guy for 6 months and I used to give him lift to and from work. After he left work someone told me he was gay. You would have never guessed it wallahi

Yes. But femininity is a big turn off. As women,, we need a man to be masculine. A feminine husband doesnt make me wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts