Dwight Horward in some deep shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s cuz black women look masculine so these fags start to blur the lines

Wallahi I felt so bad.....

This guy tried to shake my hand and I refused.... I thought he was a butch lesbian like Dej Loaf.... I thought I couldn't shake his hand because I really thought he was a female.... I remember a bunch of people had to explain to me that actually he was biologically male.... I thought he was a butch lesbian trying to shake my hand....

EDIT: I apologize to Dej Loaf. It says she says she's not a lesbian. I apologize to Dej Loaf. I just assumed. But the guy did remind me of Dej Loaf.

Yes. But femininity is a big turn off. As women,, we need a man to be masculine. A feminine husband doesnt make me wet.

I'm sort of upset that this even needs to be explained..... this shouldn't even need to be said......

it should not be rocket science for people to understand that men are turned out by femininity and women are turned on by masculinity....

this has been common sense for pretty much all of human history and now it's like long lost secret knowledge for many modern people who have lost contact with what was common sense for previous generations who those modern people look down upon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm sort of upset that this even needs to be explained..... this shouldn't even need to be said......

it should not be rocket science for people to understand that men are turned out by femininity and women are turned on by masculinity....

this has been common sense for pretty much all of human history and now it's like long lost secret knowledge for many modern people who have lost contact with what was common sense for previous generations who those modern people look down upon

Omar what is your point huuno? I am, confused

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You old school......most men will be feminine in the future as kids are taught being masculine is toxic.

Gooney

I disagree. Masculinity and femininity is not teaches or learnt. It is innate. You are born with it. This Sheikh Said is a clear and present example.

Omar what is your point huuno? I am, confused

you said women need men to be masculine......

my point was that I don't like how that even needs to be said.....

if you were in a university and you openly said women should be feminine and men should be masculine- can you imagine how enraged the SJW crowd would be?

for a lot of people, that sort of common sense would make their heads explode.... what you said is absolutely correct but it's also something which PC ideology makes taboo.... that's why a lot of people don't understand it these days, whereas for pretty much all of human history it was common sense

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Look at his eyes movement. His hands movement. look at the sheikh sitting next to him. The man next to him clearly shows a manly man. Masculine. Sheikh Saiid facial expression, and his almost clean shaved face and body mannerism makes him feminine

Mashquul badnidaa @Basra :dead::dead:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashquul badnidaa @Basra :dead::dead:

Walaahi i feel guilty saying this about Sheikh Said. He is a good man. A pure example of how we can over come femininity and become a man of God.

Women who are masculine and butch and men who are feminine can learn from him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you said women need men to be masculine......

my point was that I don't like how that even needs to be said.....

if you were in a university and you openly said women should be feminine and men should be masculine- can you imagine how enraged the SJW crowd would be?

for a lot of people, that sort of common sense would make their heads explode.... what you said is absolutely correct but it's also something which PC ideology makes taboo.... that's why a lot of people don't understand it these days, whereas for pretty much all of human history it was common sense

Omar

do u think this Sheikh Said posted above is feminine to u>?

Gooney

I disagree. Masculinity and femininity is not teaches or learnt. It is innate. You are born with it. This Sheikh Said is a clear and present example.
Yes and no basra. Your enviroment shapes you. If you are told as young boy from young age you are behving and reacting to things wrong...you will adapt to that. Im not talking about things like hand gestures. But men taking control or making decisions becomes a no no from young age.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What you tryan say? That he was too much of a feminine than masculine?:williamswtf:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool i love that gif

What i am saying is our somali feminine inclined men can learn from Sheikh Said. Most of our farahs are feminine. If u become a Sheikh, walaahi it gives u Sharaaf and dignity. U r automatically a man of God. I love that. I can over look the femininity & be humble. I think

Yes and no basra. Your enviroment shapes you. If you are told as young boy from young age you are behving and reacting to things wrong...you will adapt to that. Im not talking about things like hand gestures. But men taking control or making decisions becomes a no no from young age.

I do think people- especially young people- can be influenced.

I think this comes back to the whole argument about nature versus nurture. I think both play a role.

Gooney

I think it is both nature and nurture. But cases have shown that men touched as kids were more prone to homsexual behavior later in life. But you also find cases where boys playing with barbies and feminine games early in life. But i wouldn't say that all feminity is gay. But if you are super flamboyant, then ofc u gay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think this comes back to the whole argument about nature versus nurture. I think both play a role.

Omar

But i think nature has more power than nurture. Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaaii

I have a reer baadiye cousin who is a ilbaax wanaa be. He likes to copy people dressing, and follow what is new. He is fully flight 13 type. He wants to copy the kids born here in the west with tight jeans and latte coffee drinking and eye rollings.

With him i can see the 'nurture' meaning the environment kicking in . He is copying feminine men of fashion. But one thing that he cant uncopy is his innate masculinity. Having brought up in Galgaiyo, hard and rough with no manners. He scuks in pretending to be a metro sexual, a code word for feminine men. This cousin walks like a cow boy in those tight jeans. Very awkward sight.

Most of all, when he shakes your hand, u will think he will break them. How hard he shakes. Also every skirt female that walks beside him he stares and runs after. So this reer baadiye cousin is pretending to be feminine but his innate nature rejects it. Born to be a real man i guess!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think it is both nature and nurture. But cases have shown that men touched as kids were more prone to homsexual behavior later in life. But you also find cases where boys playing with barbies and feminine games early in life. But i wouldn't say that all feminity is gay. But if you are super flamboyant, then ofc u gay.

loooooooooooooooooooooool touched?????

Alcha will u say Sheikh Said is feminine to u?

Omar

do u think this Sheikh Said posted above is feminine to u>?

I answered Gooney first and am answering you second because.... I think this is a very interesting and complex matter you bring up.

What I want to say this. You have certain instances where for example you have people promoting for men to let their wives dress where they are showing everything. In Islam, that is a clear instance of a man lacking manhood. If a guy promotes that, I definitely think we can and should say it's wrong and explain why it's wrong.

As far as guys being masculine or feminine.... I think it's a complicated issue. I think there's a lot of different factors. I think culture is one. In my experience, with certain cultures I see variance. And me personally... I interact with a lot of different cultures, I deal with a lot of different cultures and I try to be a good person to go between different cultures and deal with people from different backgrounds. If you're a Muslim- that's what matters to me.

I've had for example some instances where I had some Muslim brothers kind of disagree with me. In one case in particular (and I'm talking about rl, not anyone here), I thought the guy seemed kind of effeminate.

I refused to say anything about it and I try to keep that as my policy. I want to protect people's honor, I don't want to shame people- and I certainly don't want to shame any cultural communities either (I could very easily get specific here).

Different people vary in terms of this. I think you can sort of detect when people are a certain way. However, me personally- I might notice but I try not to say anything. I don't want to embarass people.

Omar

But i think nature has more power than nurture. Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaaii

I have a reer baadiye cousin who is a ilbaax wanaa be. He likes to copy people dressing, and follow what is new. He is fully flight 13 type. He wants to copy the kids born here in the west with tight jeans and latte coffee drinking and eye rollings.

With him i can see the 'nurture' meaning the environment kicking in . He is copying feminine men of fashion. But one thing that he cant uncopy is his innate masculinity. Having brought up in Galgaiyo, hard and rough with no manners. He scuks in pretending to be a metro sexual, a code word for feminine men. This cousin walks like a cow boy in those tight jeans. Very awkward sight.

Most of all, when he shakes your hand, u will think he will break them. How hard he shakes. Also every skirt female that walks beside him he stares and runs after. So this reer baadiye cousin is pretending to be feminine but his innate nature rejects it. Born to be a real man i guess!

I believe you. I really do believe genetics influence people. I think it influences people more than is acknowledged.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I answered Gooney first and am answering you second because.... I think this is a very interesting and complex matter you bring up.

What I want to say this. You have certain instances where for example you have people promoting for men to let their wives dress where they are showing everything. In Islam, that is a clear instance of a man lacking manhood. If a guy promotes that, I definitely think we can and should say it's wrong and explain why it's wrong.

As far as guys being masculine or feminine.... I think it's a complicated issue. I think there's a lot of different factors. I think culture is one. In my experience, with certain cultures I see variance. And me personally... I interact with a lot of different cultures, I deal with a lot of different cultures and I try to be a good person to go between different cultures and deal with people from different backgrounds. If you're a Muslim- that's what matters to me.

I've had for example some instances where I had some Muslim brothers kind of disagree with me. In one case in particular (and I'm talking about rl, not anyone here), I thought the guy seemed kind of effeminate.

I refused to say anything about it and I try to keep that as my policy. I want to protect people's honor, I don't want to shame people- and I certainly don't want to shame any cultural communities either (I could very easily get specific here).

Different people vary in terms of this. I think you can sort of detect when people are a certain way. However, me personally- I might notice but I try not to say anything. I don't want to embarass people.

Omar

Please by ALL means, BE SPECIFIC, We are ALL anonymous here. That is the point,

Nurture isnt about changing nature. Its more about shaping you and when nature kicks in you ferl ashamed and say fight nature. This will lead to decreased natural masculinity. Not remove all masculinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts