During hassan sheikh term 15 MP's where killed

cow

VIP
during hassan sheikhs term 15 MP'S where killed. Most of them where anti hassan sheikh.

here are some of the MP'S killed

Gedo nonsense. Farmajoo is the worst. You just made this thread because you now see Farmajoo is finished.

That is what Farmajoo and his langaab crew done in 4 years
242011388_1544199412615460_1903392158309180876_n.jpg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Somalis reporting of the corruption of the hawiye leader, the ones who were supposed to be "wise" "leaders" "warriors"

Let their people starve while his daughter went to a private international high school in Ankara and he bought apartments and built villas in Abu Dhabi

cow

VIP

Somalis reporting of the corruption of the hawiye leader, the ones who were supposed to be "wise" "leaders" "warriors"

Let their people starve while his daughter went to a private international high school in Ankara and he bought apartments and built villas in Abu Dhabi

he killed 15 MP's and stole millions of dollars. the most corrupt president in somali history.

we know. Farmaajo could have gone away with it too but he is just a dickhead. He attacked everyone, even hawiyes that welcomed him. Farmaajo is in crisis now due to his lack of dabeecad iyo daqan wanaag.

he killed 15 MP's and stole millions of dollars. the most corrupt president in somali history.

Gedo think about life in the bush because there is where you will be staying for the next 100 years. Hassan Sheikh and Somali politics should be the last thing in your mind.

In Galmudug your my slave and your are now 0.5 in Somali politics. And forget about Kismayoo.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Gedo think about life in the bush because there is where you will be staying for the next 100 years.

In Galmudug your my slave and your are now 0.5 in Somali politics. And forget about Kismayoo.
Farmaajo will continue another 4 year term, sit back and watch sxb
Your tears will be tooo macan, darood leadership is the only way forward :farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They only hate Farmaajo because hes Darood, they did the same thing to AY and MSB AUN. I wish we can move the capital to get away from these savage folk.

Kismayo would be a good suggestion.

Your tears will be tooo macan, darood leadership is the only way forward :farmajoyaab:

Gedo LANGAAB. So now yoy bring out the darood card. You put all your faith in Farmajoo getting re-elected when there is no toilets in Gedo.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They only hate Farmaajo because hes Darood, they did the same thing to AY and MSB AUN. I wish we can move the capital to get away from these savage folk.

Kismayo would be a good suggestion.
I dont think any coast city should be the capital in the future because allot of cities will drown tru climate change. If the capital ever changes then baidoa is a good place or galkayo

cow

VIP

just ignore the clowns, when we bring clear cut evidence they bring FAKE NEWS about Farmaajo. Today we are celebrating 2 N&N senators being elected in Hiirshabeele

I dont think any coast city should be the capital in the future because allot of cities will drown tru climate change. If the capital ever changes then baidoa is a good place or galkayo

Bro you speaking to someone who is 0.5. The dude your speaking to is my slave in Galmudug. No one will ask him about national matters. His job is to make me shaah.

I disagree as you can see below. Non-coastal cities in Somalia have a bigger chance of being hit by an astriod therefore we should have a coastal city as a capital.
Advanced-asteroid-risk-map-This-combines-impact-probability-exposed-population-and-the_Q640.jpg

Trending