During hassan sheikh term 15 MP's where killed

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Look. Your from Gedo and whatever. You can support Farmajoo but the man is a bum.

We love Hassan Sheikh and you comparing Hassan to Farmajoo is offensive.
Quote says : "

OGADENIA- Land Of The Brave "​

You : "Your from Gedo......"

Get a fucking grip, Gedo. Gedo. Gedo. Some bum you sure are.

Quote says : "

OGADENIA- Land Of The Brave "​

You : "Your from Gedo......"

Get a fucking grip, Gedo. Gedo. Gedo. Some bum you sure are.

Your all from Gedo. You change names so many times I lost trust. Why would a nasab girl from Ogaden defend Farmajoo. The man who said that ONLF is a terrorist organisation and handed over Qalbidhegax to Ethiopia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your all from Gedo. You change names so many times I lost trust. Why would a nasab girl from Ogaden defend Farmajoo. The man who said that ONLF is a terrorist organisation and handed over Qalbidhegax to Ethiopia.
Yes, lets verify everything with you shaln't we? You know better then the clansfolk themselves, tell me, who is OG and who isn't. Who is from Gedo and who is the sheegto.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race

I am Ogaden, Axamdulilah. And I never ones defended Farmajo, and I will be the last person to defend that bastard after what he did to my qabiil. BUT. Hassan did the same to Ogaden which makes him just as big of a criminal as Farmajo. Lakiin, you are a MUNAFAQ for defending Hassan just because he is from your qabiil. Acudubilah. AGAIN, I said BOTH FARMAJO AND HASSAN ARE CRIMINALS., and its a fact.

I am Ogaden, Axamdulilah. And I never ones defended Farmajo, and I will be the last person to defend that bastard after what he did to my qabiil. BUT. Hassan did the same to Ogaden which makes him just as big of a criminal as Farmajo. Lakiin, you are a MUNAFAQ for defending Hassan just because he is from your qabiil. Acudubilah. AGAIN, I said BOTH FARMAJO AND HASSAN ARE CRIMINALS., and its a fact.

Hassan never did anything to Ogaden. Stop lying and don't put Hassan in the same boat as Farmajoo. Did Hassan hand over an Ogaden man to Ethiopia, did we say ONLF is terrorist.

So what if I defend Hassan because of Qabil. Does that bother you? Will you join Gedo crew against me.

I will defend Hassan with my life because he is a good man. He was too good and fair.

Farmajoo and his Gedo crew hate you, go and deal with them.

Trending