Dumb xalimo does "I'm in the ghetto rattata" in Prophet's mosque

No need to disrespect her, she’s probably going to realise what she’s done is wrong from the amount of backlash. Plus it’s in her DNA.

Allah forgives people like you sxb. It is even better if you weren't a muslim because your humanity and humility as an individual would put to shame to all who rushed to condemn this young girl who didn't know any better.

Prophet Mohamed pbuh himself would have made a joke with her and told her to watch her step instead of condemning her.

Anyone who knows the character of the messenger of Islam would be as generous and forgiving as he was.

A nomadic man once relieved himself right inside the mosque and started urinating. Some of the companions jumped up and wanted to punish the guy, but the prophet pbuh told them to let the man be and finish. After wards the prophet told him the proper ettiquette. The Nomadic man was so impressed and said "May allah have mercy only on Mohamed".

We all should be aware of our fallibility. May be we would condemn less and forgive more.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
no 67 is staying in a car whilst a woman is being raped. This is 68.
Oh piss off. That Qashin was a accident. Every thread you wanna take a jab at me. Please, just please, stop it. My guy has a IQ 2x higher then yours. This is actual harassment now.

Just. Just crawl back to the basement sister. Don't think that shiny blue badge underneath your name will change anything, your still accounted for.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Allah forgives people like you sxb. It is even better if you weren't a muslim because your humanity and humility as an individual would put to shame to all who rushed to condemn this young girl who didn't know any better.

Prophet Mohamed pbuh himself would have made a joke with her and told her to watch her step instead of condemning her.

Anyone who knows the character of the messenger of Islam would be as generous and forgiving as he was.

A nomadic man once relieved himself right inside the mosque and started urinating. Some of the companions jumped up and wanted to punish the guy, but the prophet pbuh told them to let the man be and finish. After wards the prophet told him the proper ettiquette. The Nomadic man was so impressed and said "May allah have mercy only on Mohamed".

We all should be aware of our fallibility. May be we would condemn less and forgive more.

ma nigga :friendhug:

Muji

VIP
Oh piss off. That Qashin was a accident. Every thread you wanna take a jab at me. Please, just please, stop it. My guy has a IQ 2x higher then yours. This is actual harassment now.

Just. Just crawl back to the basement sister.

I literally deleted it now you’ve brought it back to life :farmajoyaab:

Brrader, haven't spotted you for days lately. Hope all is well saxib. This girl actually went to the Prophet's mosque for spiritual purposes to begin with obviously. NOBODY WHO HATES PROPHET MOHAMED goes to his Mosque right? Yet, many chose to condemn her for her immature mistakes.

That is why i don't take most muslims seriously.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era can you find me a husband from home even I’ve had enough of reer diaspora
I see you've arrived at the same conclusion as I did walal:dabcasar:

Qurbajoog Somalis are madax xanuun and will drive you into an early grave, not to mention they are lost and westernised
What are qualities are you looking for in a husband walal:gaasdrink:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t believe she realized how insensitive this was, she looks young and impressionable, hopefully she owns up to her mistake, apologizes and learns from this experience. Let’s give her a chance :)

This comment made me smile. May Allah bless you walaal!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The Prophet SAW had that ability to forgive people for insulting him or his mosque, at his discretion. But he is not here now in this world so we cannot make that discretion. Did you know that Islamic shariah prescribes death to anyone who insults his honour?

I don't get the logic behind this. Make her an example of what exactly ?
Show some raxma guys lol

She has ALLAH's Rahma saxib. She doesn't need a single favor from all who condemned her. And like I said before, based on the prophet's character, 100% he would have said good things to her, encouraged her to do good things and praise her for her trip to his mosque.

If muslims can not remember their Prophet's character in dealing with others who made mistakes, then they failed their mission. Emotional reaction and in teh process doing more hamr than good to someone has no excuse.

People love to condemn others, That is why I would adivse everyone to not mind to human judgement. As far as Allah is concerned, He forgives all sins except one.

Trending

Latest posts