Dumb xalimo does "I'm in the ghetto rattata" in Prophet's mosque

the prophet ﷺ's grave is located in his mosque, making it one of the most sacred sites on earth

yet this Xaliimo disregards the sanctity of the masjid by disturbing other worshipers and screaming like she is in the bakaaro

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
This Faarax is snitching to Saudi police kkkk:drakelaugh:

This is going too far tbh. Our naive sister is getting exposed and can get in big big troubles because of her stupidity. Please let's not forget that. Exposing our fellows' sins/bad deeds is a very un-islamic behavior. This seems like it needs to be dealt with privately, not on the TL, and definitely not with Saudi authorities. :/

May Allah keep us away from such doqonnimada tho.

Alhamdulillah for getting locked out of my twitter account. No more of these videos ruining my week again.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This is going too far tbh. Our naive sister is getting exposed and can get in big big troubles because of her stupidity. Please let's not forget that. Exposing our fellows' sins/bad deeds is a very un-islamic behavior. This seems like it needs to be dealt with privately, not on the TL, and definitely not with Saudi authorities. :/

May Allah keep us away from such doqonnimada tho.
Let her get punished and exposed. This is in the Prophet SAW own masjid have some respect.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don't really agree with that. Her sins were already exposed publicly, no need to make it bigger than it already is. She can learn and repent in private.
Generally I agree but sometimes examples need to be made out of people

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
giphy (31).gif

Trending