Dumb xalimo does "I'm in the ghetto rattata" in Prophet's mosque

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Racist or colourist or whatever the word is! Either way you’re cancelled!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
She sticks her nostrils together with duct tape and bleaches her skin even after its gone. She then rails on about dark skin Bantu looking women.

Leave her walaal, this is a mental illness we can only pray away. We've already lost @Basra to this disease:meleshame:

Macalin M

Out here
The privilege to be able to go there and then you do this. For clout? Kkk Do You guys see why I hate Somalis now?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Yukon_Niner who hurt you abaayo? You’re acting as if I took your man or something. Always following me in every thread. Let’s pray for your brain cells not to dissolve every morning. Ameen.

She ugly af too..waxaa la yiri balaayo ha af madobaato ama ilka dheeraato..
Maybe someone should @ or # the saudi police.....or makkah al mukaramah. She could rattata in her saudi jail all day errdday

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Where is the mahram? Why did he not control his mentally ill sister?
No mahrem is needed anymore.

Prepare to witness twerking around the kaaba. Saudi arabia's going broke, so they have to allow some freedom.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Khalas. I'm leaving this dunya. Call me back when isa is here and sanity is restored.

f8eba9136578fb253d137f20f6cf6487.gif

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
No need to disrespect her, she’s probably going to realise what she’s done is wrong from the amount of backlash. Plus it’s in her DNA.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No mahrem is needed anymore.

Prepare to witness twerking around the kaaba. Saudi arabia's going broke, so they have to allow some freedom.

:siilaanyolaugh:
Twerking? :faysalwtf: That's probably close to qiyama(day of judgement) if that happens

No need to disrespect her, she’s probably going to realise what she’s done is wrong from the amount of backlash. Plus it’s in her DNA.

Someone with some sense! I hope she can grow from this and learn from her mistake, some people wishing naar on her here is pathetic.

Trending

Latest posts