'dudes who marry back home got no game'......... thoughts?

@ karkar

Thanks bro! At least your being honest in saying theirs no incentive to fix up! On the other hand, theirs no incentive in settling for bums. But what happens if a bum is not interested in freshies?

:mjkkk:
That's what I want to know!

Besides thanx to social media its easier to locate the good men.There social events for Somali doctors,lawyers and engineers. So many advise to the sisters would be to go to these functions and pray istikarah.

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
@ karkar

Thanks bro! At least your being honest in saying theirs no incentive to fix up! On the other hand, theirs no incentive in settling for bums. But what happens if a bum is not interested in freshies?

Besides thanx to social media its easier to locate the good men.There social events for Somali doctors,lawyers and engineers. So many advise to the sisters would be to go to these functions and pray istikarah.

Sounds like you are looking for status Hindi style.

I suggest you read Status Anxiety by Alain de Botton.

So not being ty makes me ugly???
:gucciwhat:

You have no idea what I look like but yeah keep deflecting 9/10 you'd give attention to a non pious women over a pious women regardless of looks.

And then they get mad when we bring up the fact that they be marrying out 5x more than us. Females are special needs sometimes

Aren't you the same guy that admits to taking drugs and sleeping around???

:drakekidding:
I know women marry out coz we have options. Our women are known for being the best looking in Africa...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i love how this sudani chick made a generic opinion and the only men angry are the somali ones lol. if the shoe fits, gisho!

personally wallahi i lowkey agree, it shows laziness, mammys boy type behavior, expecting hooyo to have a woman ready for you instead of putting in the manly work to court one. they are also less expensive to maintain, so appeals to the brokeboy who is experiencing high levels of kacsi but no halal outlet.

the girls back home will agree cause they see your passport as a golden ticket.

ps. save it with the whole 'women are more pious and less SJW and blm back home she has more daqan' the girls back home have just as much tho.ttish antics as the ones abroad, which is evident by the countless upon countless of qurbo joog whose halimas back home have asked for divorce and moved on to other niman once abroad.

the way i see it is you want the easy way out and to manipulate girls back home who have differnt standards that are lower and thus easier to be met. im not hating on the women back home either, its pathetic to see this rebuttal, if anything halimas saying things like this are looking out for their sisters back home by worrying about all the insecurities and issues a western man will project onto them, unbeknownst to them.

its not like there is a shortage of pious western halimos, some of yall just dont got game and are intimidated and so want the easier route

if you disagree, please explain why without mentioning the typical inceI buzzwords of rebuttal, including but not limited to : BLM, SJW, madow-Lover etc. etc. Only grown up discourse.
Hahha not true, I could get any women I wanted here they are so easy and desperate to get married but why would I curse my children to a say wallahi existence only for them to continue loose their culture and religion. I married back home so my forefather lineage would continue unabated and not turned into mongrel trash. Women back home are much more intelligent too and remind us of our mothers graceful ways. It was the best decision I ever made, atleast my wife isnt twerking to WAP and drinkint henny.

@ karkar

If a bum is not interested in freshies I'd assume he'd go for either a bummy xalimo or a cadaan/foreigner(id go with a foreigner).
I agree with your point about going to social somali events ect,i've heard of somali professional networking events where people can actually meet, talk, and exchange details.If you know what ur bringing to the table and have certain expectations u shouldn't settle, but that doesn't give you the free pass to belittle somali men who outsource from back home.

yall really see somali girls back home as a threat/competition? i noticed this topic really annoys girls

edit: the girl in the tweet is somali btw.

Last edited:
@ReerGarissa I dont have any anxiety I just don't want to be the breadwinner and want a guy that has it all together. This way inshallah by eliminating the red flags I will have a stable marriage and homelife for my future children thats all!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Aren't you the same guy that admits to taking drugs and sleeping around???

:drakekidding:
I know women marry out coz we have options. Our women are known for being the best looking in Africa...
What does what I do have anything to do with this
unimpressed.png

Idgaf what xalimos do but I think it's hypocritical that when faraxs take advantage of the options they have you guys get mad but when we bash you for doing the same you say stuff like "why do you care who she marries" etc
unimpressed.png

@ karkar

I am not belittling anyone, if both parties are happy then I am all for it. But I dislike it when ppl lie and say women in the west are promiscuous and not religious.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
This whole post is out of insecurity. A lot of western Somali women resent Somali men for marrying back home because deep down inside they know they can’t compete with the women back home. The naago in Somalia are more religious, cultural, feminine, much less likely to be promiscuous etc etc etc.

Why do you assume that if someone marries back home it’s because they can’t bag shordies in the west? That’s makes it seem like you’re forcing/pressuring western Somali men to be with you (western Somali women) instead of Somali women back home.

Another thing I noticed about your flawed argument is that you implicated Somali men always expect their parents to help them find a spouse which is obviously not reality.

Since it obviously gets under your skin that Somali women back home are more of the ideal spouse, why don’t Western Somali women emulate them instead of continuing the behavioral patterns/traits that get them cancelled in the first place?

lol far from insecure but ok. is every conversation thread made on here out of insecurity? what am i to be insecure of? its not like somali women have little options, we have the ball in our court saaxib, hence why yall the ones running home to find a naag, which we dont need to do. we can find what we want here, home and on mars.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Stay away from women here. They are not suitable for marriage. Only a few are. I married a woman born and raised here but she is pious and understands her role in the diin and she is the same as women in Somalia. Most need to be called for what they are: degenerate. But it makes me happy that they will never get married. They have lost their human right to reproduce. I am happy no man wants them and they will die alone and then be punished by Allah for their wickedness. They are a liability to the Somali people. We also must protect the good women and not put them in the same category as the 99% filth.

x z

I think it's quite the opposite. You girls over here are too easy to score on so why tf would I marry dat? I think your starting to realize that Somali men have options and your getting salty cuz of dat

lmao. why are you calling me easy when you dont even know me? but cool, emotional insults come from an emotional place, so will not take offence at ur lies.

x z

lmao, as expected, a bunch of emotional and sensitive faaraxs throwing out insults directed at me and my opinion, when all i wanted was discourse. as i said before, emotional responses come from an emotional place which resonates with you one way or another. a secure faarax in the west woud not get as mad as yall and fart out assumption foqol assumptions due to my opinion.

please tell me what is there to be jealous of? xaalimos back home? jealousy falls into the court of you guys, as you bear witness to the bountiful amount of options somali women have, as oppose to the limited you guys do. u can disagree all u want, but its true. thats not to say we aspire to explore all these options, we stick with faaraxs mostly, but if you guys were as fawned over as other black men, i assure you you would not return the favor.

but on the topic of marrying back home, i actually feel faaraxs back home better suited in some ways, theyre not abroad dying over zip codes or drinking themselves silly. stop acting as if women back home and diaspora men are the cream of the crop.

@xz

Shmurda admits to sleeping around and using drugs he is in no position to criticise others. He needs to focus on improving himself before thinking of marriage instead of falsely accusing women of what he does.

x z

@xz

Shmurda admits to sleeping around and using drugs he is in no position to criticise others. He needs to focus on improving himself before thinking of marriage instead of falsely accusing women of what he does.

he can do what he wants, but i dont understand the need for grown men on here refusing to have healthy conversations without the need to jab low. its like some of them dont even talk to actual humans the way they spew bs, assuming theyre the same on here irl.

B-CD1V8CUAIhb3q.jpg

Trending