'dudes who marry back home got no game'......... thoughts?

And who is this @Mozart creature whose co-signings you need? somali men criticize the women all the time including on this thread, I would love to see them having the same energy for the men also.

Where in the hell did I say religious girls are ***s? Please, point it out. I'll be waiting.

“Endless her parents and she are ultra-religious it's likely she's already been smashed” if “endless” is supposed to be unless then I apologize.❤️ If not you have your answer there.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
“Endless her parents and she are ultra-religious it's likely she's already been smashed” if “endless” is supposed to be unless then I apologize.❤ If not you have your answer there.

this is a juvenile coclusion (the guy you qyoted). yes there is some truth in relgiious parents producing practicing kids, and wild parents producing non, but the vast majority of parents in somali community are religious, which then offsets ultra relgious, but their kids dont reflect that. in the west its hit and miss, and kids are more influenced by their surroundings than their parents. most of the wildest somalis i know have conservative parents that dont know their kids antics

this is a juvenile coclusion (the guy you qyoted). yes there is some truth in relgiious parents producing practicing kids, and wild parents producing non, but the vast majority of parents in somali community are religious, which then offsets ultra relgious, but their kids dont reflect that. in the west its hit and miss, and kids are more influenced by their surroundings than their parents. most of the wildest somalis i know have conservative parents that dont know their kids antics
"Unless her parents and she are ultra-religious." :snoop:

I would say most somali parents do the basic things that are supposed to be done in the religion, but I wouldn’t say they are all religious. You’re right tho in that religious parents could produce wild kids, I think it all comes down to how much involved the parents are in their children’s lives.

Trending