'dudes who marry back home got no game'......... thoughts?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i love how this sudani chick made a generic opinion and the only men angry are the somali ones lol. if the shoe fits, gisho!

personally wallahi i lowkey agree, it shows laziness, mammys boy type behavior, expecting hooyo to have a woman ready for you instead of putting in the manly work to court one. they are also less expensive to maintain, so appeals to the brokeboy who is experiencing high levels of kacsi but no halal outlet.

the girls back home will agree cause they see your passport as a golden ticket.

ps. save it with the whole 'women are more pious and less SJW and blm back home she has more daqan' the girls back home have just as much tho.ttish antics as the ones abroad, which is evident by the countless upon countless of qurbo joog whose halimas back home have asked for divorce and moved on to other niman once abroad.

the way i see it is you want the easy way out and to manipulate girls back home who have differnt standards that are lower and thus easier to be met. im not hating on the women back home either, its pathetic to see this rebuttal, if anything halimas saying things like this are looking out for their sisters back home by worrying about all the insecurities and issues a western man will project onto them, unbeknownst to them.

its not like there is a shortage of pious western halimos, some of yall just dont got game and are intimidated and so want the easier route

if you disagree, please explain why without mentioning the typical inceI buzzwords of rebuttal, including but not limited to : BLM, SJW, Jarer-Lover etc. etc. Only grown up discourse.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Depends, some guys want a girl from back home in order for her to transmit the Somali language and culture to their kid which is fair play. Most of the next gen Somali kids from these Western raised couples will be Somali in ancestry only

That’s false. Men go back home to marry, because girls back home are still cultural and not lost like the females in the west. Western society has polluted female minds in the form of feminism.

Mozart

You need people like me
Women are just mad that religious guys have woken up. They used to sleep around previously and then get married to an unsuspecting religious guy. Nowadays, these guys go and get married to women who believe in the same principles as them back home hence women throw around the whole you’re rubbish with women , you have no game etc etc.

Personally, I think women are the same everywhere they are on the planet.

x z

That’s false. Men go back home to marry, because girls back home are still cultural and not lost like the females in the west. Western society has polluted female minds in the form of feminism.

lmao. so you have to import one from abroad cause you dont got the game to court one with the desired attributes you look for at home lol. a lot of you make the false assumption that all western somali girls are bila dhaqan and deen, and all girls back home are obediant dogs who follow the deen to the T. yall in for a suprise

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Let's look at the biggesr picture, Do you see the women back home as lesser beings? If not then there's no reason to ridicule the men who decide to marry them, we all have a right to choose who we end up with.

There's plenty of men to go around, I see no reason for this scarce mentality just be happy for your fellow sister from across the sea.

x z

Women are just mad that religious guys have woken up. They used to sleep around previously and then get married to an unsuspecting religious guy. Nowadays, these guys go and get married to women who believe in the same principles as them back home hence women throw around the whole you’re rubbish with women , you have no game etc etc.

Personally, I think women are the same everywhere they are on the planet.

you can tell yourself that lie to rationilize the idea of no game having men needing to book constant flights abroad for a girl they cant court in their own city, but only the deluded dont see the facts in front of them

x z

Let's look at the biggesr picture, Do you see the women back home as lesser beings? If not then there's no reason to ridicule the men who decide to marry them, we all have a right to choose who we end up with.

There's plenty of men to go around, I see no reason for this scarce mentality just be happy for your fellow sister from across the sea.

trying to change the conversation to western halimas apparently attacking the ones back home by pointing this out is a straw man, moving the marks instead of adressing the facts:

somali man wants a wife - he does not have the capabalities to start a family yet and fund a western family - he finds the solution in importing cheaper women who will serve him, or at least thats what he thinks - she acquires passport - divorce.

tale as old as time

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
you can tell yourself that lie to rationilize the idea of no game having men needing to book constant flights abroad for a girl they cant court in their own city, but only the deluded dont see the facts in front of them
Or, I can explain why insecure grown women who live in the west, surrounded by a plethora of rich men choose to moan about a minority of men ?

Also, the same women who celebrate their friends having sugar daddies who shit on them love to moan about 30 year old men marrying 20 something year old women from the nation they come from lmaoooo

reer

VIP
nothing wrong with western somali men marrying from back home diaspora-back home marriage helps keep the culture

i find it inappropriate for someone ajnabi inay ka hadasho in a bad way somalis marrying each other

x z

majortiy of educated somalis are female, and somali dudes disproportionately make up crime stat numbers. so its no suprise this mismatch exists. issue is the non-acceptance and rectifiying of our problems in our community, and instead calling one another insecure instead of dealing with it.

this is not the guys falt tho, its the family. women are more often than not made to live stricter lives, staying home, culturally reserved etc. whilst the men are babied by hooyos and aabos dont care too much about them, so they look to gang life and crime etc. so the girl ends up graduating and earning early whilst some of the men are still engaging in youthful time wasting crime activities. fix the latter then we'll become more compatible
(not saying we're not now, keyword is more cause at the end of the day, no other men is more compatible for somali women)

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
majortiy of educated somalis are female, and somali dudes disproportionately make up crime stat numbers. so its no suprise this mismatch exists. issue is the non-acceptance and rectifiying of our problems in our community, and instead calling one another insecure instead of dealing with it.

this is not the guys falt tho, its the family. women are more often than not made to live stricter lives, staying home, culturally reserved etc. whilst the men are babied by hooyos and aabos dont care too much about them, so they look to gang life and crime etc. so the girl ends up graduating and earning early whilst some of the men are still engaging in youthful time wasting crime activities. fix the latter then we'll become more compatible

kkk you are using your 9k a year Psychology degree well it seems :russ:

x z

Or, I can explain why insecure grown women who live in the west, surrounded by a plethora of rich men choose to moan about a minority of men ?

Also, the same women who celebrate their friends having sugar daddies who shit on them love to moan about 30 year old men marrying 20 something year old women from the nation they come from lmaoooo

youre tlking about minorities. most somali girls are pious and i dont get why some of you act so obtuse and try and make it seem like all somali girls are a lost cause. im talking about the pious ones who u can marry, not the crazy cardi b inspired ones.

pious religios somali women are the same level in the west, if not more, than pious reliious somali men (abstaining from things like crime, freemixing, being hijabed and modest etc.) these women do not seek men from back home though, so why do pious men abroad want pious women from back home?

x z

kkk you are using your 9k a year Psychology degree well it seems :russ:

i dont study psychology as it is a field that has little to no financial yield, im studying to either become a dental assistant or work in the dental field somehow, and if allah swt wills it maybe even a dentist, but carry on moving the mark and strawmanning.

Trending

Latest posts