Dude dumped his wife at ummrah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

The dick even left with another chick.

You got to be a different breed of evil to do something like this. At ummrah too.

Y’all know any marriages that ended like this? @Factz @RICH @MariaMaria @Knowles @MadNomad @Gadiid @Blade1 @NA9 @Western4Life

I hate cheaters. It’s even sounds more evil when a dude gets a second wife without the first one not even knowing.

This sounds like something @World and @Yaquub would do. Leaving your wife for someone else who looked better.

Macalin M

Out here
Damn, that’s a sticky situation because I’m pretty sure she needs to have a man with her to leave, I think.

Either way just leaving your wife like that

That’s cold

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Nah man, can't say I do.
That's shameful af, feel sorry for the woman.

One of this
(1) she was a good Woman and Allah has showed her the truth through the blessed umrah and to get rid of this corrupted husband!

(2) may be she did something in the past and Allah punishing her or cleansing her!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Pakistanis fam, what can you say about them? She was maskeen but at the end of the day this guy made the biggest sin he could possibly ever do was left his wife for another woman especially in Ummrah. Who does that?

If you're attracted to this woman and want a second wife, at least let your wife know instead of deserting her to another country.

She should’ve picked up another bloke. I know guys who had sex with prostitutes, drink Araq and smoke weed in Mecca, why is divorcing her a big deal?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is sad, but disrespect to women is a common feature in South Asian culture. If you smile at a brown woman and just be nice to her for a few days (with the strong accents), they will literally love your company. What does that say about the culture there? It's quite sad.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How you going to the House of Allah and do this, the Prophet (PBUH) said to always be good and treat your wife with honour :drakewtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5639.jpg
this avatar is so scary Yaaqee! Canadian PM TRU??? is that u???

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

The dick even left with another chick.

You got to be a different breed of evil to do something like this. At ummrah too.

Y’all know any marriages that ended like this? @Factz @RICH @MariaMaria @Knowles @MadNomad @Gadiid @Blade1 @NA9 @Western4Life

I hate cheaters. It’s even sounds more evil when a dude gets a second wife without the first one not even knowing.

This sounds like something @World and @Yaquub would do. Leaving your wife for someone else who looked better.
fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.