Dude dumped his wife at ummrah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man, women need to understand they are not the prize.This man had an Islamic right to marry who he wants when he wants.If she can't deal with it then mac salama.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good man, women need to understand they are not the prize.This man had an Islamic right to marry who he wants when he wants.If she can't deal with it then mac salama.

100% correct. In fact, there is benefit in your husband marrying other women. He wont come to your bedroom that much. He will be busy. Waasmo is full time job. Istaqfuulaah

100% correct. In fact, there is benefit in your husband marrying other women. He wont come to your bedroom that much. He will be busy. Waasmo is full time job. Istaqfuulaah
Ofcourse, this man was doing her a favour by marrying another women.If it's anything like a paki household she will now have less chores , less yelling and more time to do what she wants.

Bismillahi raxmaani raxiim warr maxaad eheed! You are lazy miyaa!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bismillahi raxmaani raxiim warr maxaad eheed! You are lazy miyaa!

Its not lazy huuno. when u r past 32 years old, u need rest your self down and make ibaada for aqero. But i still have to remain breath taking though. lol i need to enter a room and everything STOP and STARE. But that is the end of it. :)

Its not lazy huuno. when u r past 32 years old, u need rest your self down and make ibaada for aqero. But i still have to remain breath taking though. lol i need to enter a room and everything STOP and STARE. But that is the end of it. :)

I thought older woman were active than the Young ones!

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Most man cant take care of themselves, what makes you think that can do that for women:kodaksmiley:
Muslim man always talk about their rights and forget their wife's have rights aswell. :fittytousand:

Most man cant take care of themselves, what makes you think that can do that for women:kodaksmiley:
Muslim man always talk about their rights and forget their wife's have rights aswell. :fittytousand:
Pakistani women have no rights as far as I'm concerned
:trumpsmirk:
Who am I to judge their culture
:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yh those men are next level. He can have 4 wives like what's his problem. She should be glad a prick like him left imagine how many girls he's been chatting up and been unsuccessful at.
And that girl aswell is disgusting. Do they think they're marriage will be blessed in Allah's eyes.
Can you imagine in Makkah aswell.:farmajoyaab:
Miskeen. But hopefully this'll teach Pakistani women to be independent incase this happened to them since they are so reliant and naive alot of them to their husband.

The dick even left with another chick.

You got to be a different breed of evil to do something like this. At ummrah too.

Y’all know any marriages that ended like this? @Factz @RICH @MariaMaria @Knowles @MadNomad @Gadiid @Blade1 @NA9 @Western4Life

I hate cheaters. It’s even sounds more evil when a dude gets a second wife without the first one not even knowing.

This sounds like something @World and @Yaquub would do. Leaving your wife for someone else who looked better.
Is it haram for a man to marry a wife without the first one knowing ? I've seen so many somali fathers go to somalia and marry young girls without their spouse knowing ....

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Is it haram for a man to marry a wife without the first one knowing ? I've seen so many somali fathers go to somalia and marry young girls without their spouse knowing ....

It would be fair to give your first wife a heads up about marrying a second woman. That’s just common sense, laakin they know shit is going down of it comes out so they keep it a secret.

That chick and her high pitched voice is so cringe. She definitely seems like one of them females who are really insecure and get envious over small things. She's the drama queen :susp::francis:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nigga.

I woke up with a shit load of notifications from you just liking and laughing at my comments in previous threads.

Relax on that stuff.

Around 16+ notifications in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending