Dude dumped his wife at ummrah

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be fair to give your first wife a heads up about marrying a second woman. That’s just common sense, laakin they know shit is going down of it comes out so they keep it a secret.
We men need our wives to enjoy us in peace.Imagine the Buuq and fights from introducing them to each other.

I'm trash? Yet Your the one who was sent and abadoned in Kenya by your parents.
:drakelaugh:
Did they tell you it was a holiday or something
:dead:
How was I abandoned ? LOL . You don't know my life story and my parents live with me , I actually enjoy it here better because its better than the madax wareer of a 1st world country even tho im heading back next year for college

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
We men need our wives to enjoy us in peace.Imagine the Buuq and fights from introducing them to each other.

:pachah1:

Enjoy in peace kulaha. Speak for yourself cause not every man has this fkd up mindset. You be showing your savageness a bit too soon sxb. Ramadan isn’t over yet.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
It would be fair to give your first wife a heads up about marrying a second woman. That’s just common sense, laakin they know shit is going down of it comes out so they keep it a secret.

You reminded me of a youtube lecture I watched on this topic and the Sheikh answered this question when a woman called in and asked if the Man needed permission to marry a second wife or to let her know if he was going to marry a second wife. The Sheikh laughed at the question and said no man would ever get a second wife if the permission of the first wife was needed to do so. :pachah1:

Seriously though I think people should discuss this stuff before marriage. :manny:

That was a cold move, then again the nigga probs hasn't had a good shag in years. Also pakistani marriages, are mostly forced cousin marriages which spells a life of oppression for both sides. I also suspect sihr was involved since there is no way a man would leave his wife that quickly, i know some men would rather just have a thing on the side.

:gucciwhat:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
wallahi its just mind boggling how women cant get married without the approval of some man while i can marry whomever i want without the permission of NO ONE. thats what i call male privilege.

wallahi its just mind boggling how women cant get married without the approval of some man while i can marry whomever i want without the permission of NO ONE. thats what i call male privilege.
It's called arab culture!! no one told you to booty clap. Here in the west women can marry whoever they want and men can also do the same. The pakis however are even better at religiously following arab culture than the arabs themselves.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You reminded me of a youtube lecture I watched on this topic and the Sheikh answered this question when a woman called in and asked if the Man needed permission to marry a second wife or to let her know if he was going to marry a second wife. The Sheikh laughed at the question and said no man would ever get a second wife if the permission of the first wife was needed to do so. :pachah1:

Seriously though I think people should discuss this stuff before marriage. :manny:

It’s not obligated waa ruunta. Definitely, communication is key!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts