Drunk Farax touches the ass of random girl and her man puts him to sleep twice

Funny how sspot boys are trying to Ray Charles the situation. A classic case of see no evil, hear no evil?

Where are the men that talk about the degeneracy of the women?

Anyways on a serious note, drunk Somali men are becoming a huge problem. The last time I went on public transport, there was one that reeked of alcohol and was drunk as hell, but preceded to sing to me.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Funny how sspot boys are trying to Ray Charles the situation. A classic case of see no evil, hear no evil?

Where are the men that talk about the degeneracy of the women?

Anyways on a serious note, drunk Somali men are becoming a huge problem. The last time I went on public transport, there was one that reeked of alcohol and was drunk as hell, but preceded to sing to me.

What did he sing to you? :cosbyhmm:
You’ve must’ve of had some sort of hold on him if he sang to you instead of running from you.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
"Scandi niggas are gay ajdjsjsh"
"Reer Perm lololol"

First their biggest achievement gets married to a yahuudi and now this:lolbron:

I got a delivery for US malis, if you lot could just sign this real quick:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This reminds me of when NO niggas that fled Hurricane Katrina moved to Seattle and caused havoc. Some Faraxs messed with them let’s just say it wasn’t a smart idea.:damn:

I lived in SeaTac during that time and we had a lot of NO people in the neighborhood, they never seen East Africans before and we use to play basketball together. Good memories :)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I lived in SeaTac during that time and we had a lot of NO people in the neighborhood, they never seen East Africans before and we use to play basketball together. Good memories :)
I lived with some in north Seattle they were chill. They used to beef with south Seattle dudes who used to come to our neck of the woods to hoop.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First he gets put to sleep inside the store cause he touched the ass of a dudes GF

Second part outside the store

:gucciwhat:

Somali’s need to stop drinking man shit ain’t for us.

loool Well i bet he wont drink again lol

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
got knocked out twice this nigga should forget about life or change his identity at the very least ceeb bandana

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
First he gets put to sleep inside the store cause he touched the ass of a dudes GF

I was about to post this

They’ve honestly done him a favor

Imagine if they pressed charges against him.

At this point in the faarax’s life getting additional charges mean nothing to him. I’m sure he got felonies left and right. No job prospects. He needs to be send back home. He is worth nothing here. Once you get that felony it’s a wrap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Self hating c*nt
He is 100% Somali...that’s on Hudson and McGuffey. It’s right before you get to Hudson and Cleveland ave on the North of Columbus. This guy will die soon walahi. He is in the middle of the scariest ghetto/hood section of the city. This is where the prostitutes walk around. This store is owned by Arabs. That place looks apocalyptic whenever I’m driving through it. No cadaan person dares drives less than 50 miles per hour in this side of the city. This dude is seeking death.

Btw what’s wrong with his legs, is he deformed?
you're always waffling you goof. Where is your proof he is somali?

Madara x

Sleep soundly

Saw this shit on reddit. Really the guy the white shirt at the end who hit him with the uppercut was a bastard. I hope he dies soon.

Trending