Drunk Farax touches the ass of random girl and her man puts him to sleep twice

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was rooting for him to get crushed tbh. Don't grab a random girls ass. He's prob drunk thats why he got knocked out so easily lol. Poor fob

They’ve honestly done him a favor

Imagine if they pressed charges against him.

At this point in the faarax’s life getting additional charges mean nothing to him. I’m sure he got felonies left and right. No job prospects. He needs to be send back home. He is worth nothing here. Once you get that felony it’s a wrap.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They’ve honestly done him a favor

Imagine if they pressed charges against him.

At this point in the faarax’s life getting additional charges mean nothing to him. I’m sure he got felonies left and right. No job prospects. He needs to be send back home. He is worth nothing here. Once you get that felony it’s a wrap.

Waryaa menace the dude who recorded the video is Somali too right? What happened to reer Columbus? They used to be tight knitted community why did the 66 iQ niggas around not help him?

I agree with you they did him a favor by beating him up instead of filing charges against him. :bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I remember hearing a story of someone finding macminded drunk out of his mind passed out on the snow somewhere in west Columbus. He kicked him to wake his ass up and he got up screaming to fight. Macminded pulled up his shirt to show a big ass scar on his stomach from surgery?? Yelling “I’m readyyy to battle”

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
thats a name
I need dhaqan celis :(
12236.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Thats embarassing la ilaha some of you skinny farahs are embarassing us :mjlol:

Most of the Madows in north columbus moved from long beach or miami they don't give a fukk about human life. If u gon act goofy round there either be strapped up or learn how to fucking fight hes lucky he only got knocked out :mjlol:

That monkey would be ridden with bulletholes in Toronto just saying :manny:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Most of the Madows in north columbus moved from long beach or miami they don't give a fukk about human life. If u gon act goofy round there either be strapped up or learn how to fucking fight hes lucky he only got knocked out :mjlol:
If you're going to get destroyed at least have some form and land something

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

That monkey would be ridden with bulletholes in Toronto just saying :manny:

This reminds me of when NO niggas that fled Hurricane Katrina moved to Seattle and caused havoc. Some Faraxs messed with them let’s just say it wasn’t a smart idea.:damn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This reminds me of when NO niggas that fled Hurricane Katrina moved to Seattle and caused havoc. Some Faraxs messed with them let’s just say it wasn’t a smart idea.:damn:
Atleast reer seattle are handling shit :mjlol:

Reer columbus only run a few tuulos across the city they don't have any Somali run neighbourhoods they share it with crip Madows :mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
American somalis are miskeen. You guys really move like fobs @Grigori Rasputin and you case in point :ftw9nwa:
No madow has ever punked me nigga don’t disrespect me.
Just cause few niggas get G checked doesn’t mean we’re all miskiins.:camby:

Menace caries a gat idk maybe it’s because he can’t throw hands.:damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Atleast reer seattle are handling shit :mjlol:

Reer columbus only run a few tuulos across the city they don't have any Somali run neighbourhoods they share it with crip Madows :mjlol:
Lmao nah don’t disrespect my old city. Somali’s took over CP it used to belong to madows.

Tbh idk how the Columbus is now. Back when I was there madows weren’t shit. :manny: I used to live with them in the south end.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somali men either be skinny or develop an ass and boobs. His ass is bigger than the ass he slapped.

Daba baruur ass nigga

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lmao nah don’t disrespect my old city. Somali’s took over CP it used to belong to madows.

Tbh idk how the Columbus is now. Back when I was there madows weren’t shit. :manny: I used to live with them in the south end.
Capitol park has a lot of Madows lately sxb but I'll admit they own cp issa somali colony :lolbron:

Trending