Drones seized by NISA intended for attacks in Qardho, Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally heard about this plot yesterday from my Reer Qardhood family.
Sharmaajo and his goons want to kill Puntland's elite. But they are not Allah and they don't decide who dies when. Insha'Allah they drop dead from the same plots they are stirring up.

All those N&N goons should be placed on terrorist lists and reported to all security agencies that Puntland is connected to. Report these thugs to the governments whose passports they hold.

Why lie? The drones were seized at Mogadishu airport by NISA who published the news days ago.

The drones belonged to MP Zakariye who claims they are for agricultural purposes. They have been confiscated by NISA now.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why lie? The drones were seized at Mogadishu airport by NISA who published the news days ago.

The drones belonged to MP Zakariye who claims they are for agricultural purposes. They have been confiscated by NISA now.

NISA seized them on the orders of the Americans and Zakariye Haji is anti-Puntland figure with close ties to Farmaajo and Al-Shabaab.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news NISA already has the drones and will use them to defeat our enemies. Great Job. First strike should be Kismayo Presidential Palace of Madoobe. Somalia now has her own kill progrom :hemad:

Puntland banned drones on November 2nd and then these drones are caught in Mogadishu by the Americans on route to Puntland. :mindblown:

Puntland is a step ahead of these kacaanist goons. Look at them running in this thread, I cannot wait for the day when their Papa Farmaajo is evicted and he turns into a warlord in Gedo, lmao

Duchess

VIP
Fake news NISA already has the drones and will use them to defeat our enemies. Great Job. First strike should be Kismayo Presidential Palace of Madoobe. Somalia now has her own kill progrom :hemad:

The Americans have them. If NISA had them they would have released them to your uncles terrorist buddy.

Duchess

VIP
Puntland is a step ahead of these kacaanist goons. Look at them running in this thread, I cannot wait for the day when their Papa Farmaajo is evicted and he turns into a warlord in Gedo, lmao
Yacqub Siyaad has close ties to Villa Garowe. He doesn’t just say things like certain people.

Duchess

VIP
Sheikh Abdi Hersi explains the incident, timestamped.

Sorry but I’m not giving views to a rapist. Can you not post him in my thread? I don’t care if you spam the thread with videos from N&N’s bot farm but keep that molester out of my thread.

Duchess

VIP
Turkish Bayraktaar Drones were provides by our Turkish allies to defeat Kenyan enemies.

You better be shaking in your boots your chickens shall come home to roost

We’re talking about the drones seized in Mogadishu by the Americans. Stay on topic. Zakaria Haji will answer for this.

NISA seized them on the orders of the Americans and Zakariye Haji is anti-Puntland figure with close ties to Farmaajo and Al-Shabaab.
What evidence is there that they were seized on the orders of Americans? I can't speak for the MP it is indeed suspicious. But the facts are it was caught by NISA at the Mogadishu Airport and they are investigating it. MP Zakariye has been doing interviews in hopes he would get them back and Sheikh Hersi who is actually close to the government explains they are suspicious and investigating the MP.

Sounds like a desperate twist accusing the government who caught and are investigating it. This story broke days ago.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We’re talking about the drones seized in Mogadishu by the Americans. Stay on topic. Zakaria Haji will answer for this.
Fahad Yasin and America work together I guess Americans are terorrists to now eh? New york times confirmed he has CIA backing and support and protected him from any sanctions. They are one in the same but I guess you need some cope I hope PL can defend her skies with her mighty airforce :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending