Drones seized by NISA intended for attacks in Qardho, Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Pedophiles & Terrorists= Sharmaajo's support group.
Fraudmajo made this terrorist the head of the police in Banadir, what else do you expect from him? He's truly a maniac that needs to be arrested.

IMG_3B9B37-062FF8-D86B79-2BF78C-3A8501-155BF8.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One could also argue that SL is lucky to have a peaceful and stable Puntland region as its neighbor. Can you imagine if SL had Galmuran State or Konfuur wareer State as a neighbor?

SL is a fragile state even more so then PL. You got the HY who are fuming about not being in power since the 90's while Jeegaan unite to stop HY from ever running the state. U got shabab operating in SL, especially in erigavo-burco in broad daylight, they use them as a base for shabab top leadership to reside and they command and use it as supply route to attack PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Fraudmajo made this terrorist the head of the police in Banadir, what else do you expect from him? He's truly a maniac that needs to be arrested.

IMG_3B9B37-062FF8-D86B79-2BF78C-3A8501-155BF8.png

No wonder shabab is laughing, The SFG just give out title and ranks to ppl who are clearly incapable, this allows shabab to streghthen, as they watch useless cunts in position at the SFG. That can explain why they never foil any terror attaack, I mean how can you when you have useless cunts in top position.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Haahaha that statement really triggered them look at them all attack me like a pack of wild hyenas. Siyaad was 10x better than the shitty clan enclave you have today atleast our nation had pride and prestige now thanks to you we are known as a nation of pirates :deadpeter:

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Haahaha that statement really triggered them look at them all attack me like a pack of wild hyenas. Siyaad was 10x better than the shitty clan enclave you have today atleast our nation had pride and prestige now thanks to you we are known as a nation of pirates :deadpeter:
men defending their waters > autistmaajo & bakhti siad.

The terrorists in Villa Amisom also plotted to assassinate President Deni.

i say this everytime but puntland should get serious with kebaabs, raid them terrorists hiding in the mountains golis, galgala and calmiskaat. give each mountain a contingent of 2000 soldiers+100 guides should get this job done.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil

The terrorists in Villa Amisom also plotted to assassinate President Deni.

This is a complete fabrication. Nothing about the original story indicates the FGS were even aware of the order. For God's sake, NISA were the ones who made the seizure and released the news shortly after. Why would they do that if the intended goal was to surreptitiously smuggle and use these drones in Puntland? Think people.

Also, the captured drones are not "Turkish made" but a AVIC Nighthawk Short Range Surveillance Drones from China. That should tell you everything about the credibility of this twitter account.

avic-nighthawk.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:icon e biggrin:

Mozart

You need people like me
This is a complete fabrication. Nothing about the original story indicates the FGS were even aware of the order. For God's sake, NISA were the ones who made the seizure and released the news shortly after. Why would they do that if the intended goal was to surreptitiously smuggle and use these drones in Puntland? Think people.

Also, the captured drones are not "Turkish made" but a AVIC Nighthawk Short Range Surveillance Drones from China. That should tell you everything about the credibility of this twitter account.

View attachment 206055
It’s a Mugin 3600VTOL and the manufacturer MuginUAV also sold drones to the PKK and ISIS. It’s not for Agriculture as he claimed.

Hes absolutely right, terrorist Mad Mullahs are destroying our country now. Mashallah what a wise man he was AS would never exist under his firm rule. He never conflicted with Quran fake news.

'The new legislations will give a chance to the women of our clan...my daughters will get higher positions in the government...of course the other Marehan women will benefit from the new legislation, too.'

Siad Barre was such a clannist he was only for women's rights when it came to his own. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts