Dress code for your wife

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Hello my fellow Somali brothers I want to know how you would like your future wife to be dressed?

I've seen Somali women nowdays in their 30's wearing pants.
Which is a big taboo in our culture and deen.

I stopped wearing pants as soon as I left highschool my mother & father started to enforce long skirts, which I didn't mind. I like to dress more feminine, there's time I wear pants because of traveling, work or doing activities, other then that I'm a full time skirt wearer.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't care am I her hooyo or some shit why am I dressing her :childplease:

She can wear what she wants as long as she ain't piping no other niggas:childplease:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't give a shit am I her hooyo or some shit why am I dressing her :childplease:

She can wear what she wants as long as she ain't piping no other niggas:childplease:

Every man wants there wife dressed In a certain way especially if he's a good Muslim. He would do everything to keep her covered from lurking eyes.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Every man wants there wife dressed Ina certain way especially if he was a good Muslim. He would do everything to keep her covered from lurking eyes.
Not me cuz niggas can look all they want end of the day those horny mofos aint getting no play from her :manny:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You are supposed to be protective of your mother, sister and wife .That's the role of a man in Islam , if you can't do it, it shows you're not a real man

You not obeying to your Lord Almighty.

It was narrated in Hadith , a dayooth will not enter jannah.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
There's a name given to men like you "dayooth" look it up.
Just cuz I can trust my wife enough to let her wear what she wants doesn't make me a cuck :kanyeshrug:

Letting your husband do everything for you often leads to abusive relationships. I would be catious if I were you :manny:

A loose Abaya or a long skirt. She also has to wear a hijab.

Something like this:

d33928d502f481cc509201db45acf511.jpg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Just cuz I can trust my wife enough to let her wear what she wants doesn't make me a cuck :kanyeshrug:

Letting your husband do everything for you often leads to abusive relationships. I would be catious if I were you :manny:

You are following your desires, stop.

Follow what the deen says.

This is nice , I need to buy Abayas. Their very modest and cover your awarah.
Abayas are beautiful too. Somalis just don't add sauce to it (the ones back home).

When I went to the UAE, Somali girls over there dressed like Arab women with great fashion type of Abayas. Arab women (especially khaleejis) are way better then Somalis back home when it comes to modest fashion. What our women wear is basic. Just my opinion.

5f643813b142674bafa7053c35705d39--hijab-fashion-style-abaya-style.jpg

6a0bed540617297b15472e85a3c29013.jpg

Emirati Abaya (3).jpg
Dubai Abaya Collection 2013.jpg
Dubai Abaya Collection 2013 (2).jpg

You are supposed to be protective of your mother, sister and wife .That's the role of a man in Islam , if you can't do it, it shows you're not a real man

You not obeying to your Lord Almighty.

It was narrated in Hadith , a dayooth will not enter jannah.
What is a man protecting his wife from exactly? If a man can’t even let his wife dress a certain way, that seems abusive.

What is a man protecting his wife from exactly? If a man can’t even let his wife dress a certain way, that seems abusive.
In Islam, a women has to obey her husband but the husband should be merciful and understanding. If your husband tells you to cover up and be modest, you are obliged to obey him.

The Quran and Sunnah indicate that the husband has a confirmed right over his wife, and that she is commanded to obey him, treat him well and put obedience to him above obedience to her parents and brothers. Indeed, he is her paradise and her hell. For example, Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means”

[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible for a woman to fast when her husband is present except with his permission, or to allow anyone in his house without his permission.”

Narrated by al-Bukhari, 4899.

Al-Albani (may Allah have mercy on him) said, commenting on this hadeeth: Since it is obligatory for a woman to obey her husband with regard to his satisfying his desire, it is more appropriate that it be obligatory for her to obey him in that which is more important than that, namely raising their children, guiding the family, and other rights and duties.

From Adaab al-Zafaaf, p. 282

Ibn Hibbaan narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “If a woman prays her five (daily prayers), fasts her month (Ramadan), guards her chastity and obeys her husband, it will be said to her: ‘Enter Paradise from whichever of the gates of Paradise you wish.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 660.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/431...omes-before-obeying-ones-parents-and-siblings

Trending