Dress code for your wife

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
If he wants me to wear something for him, he better wear something nice in return.

On fridays he must wear the qamiis
From Monday to Thursday a suit
And sundays and Saturdays a macawiis

Of course without a shirt
:browtf:

I just hope you guys are saying that you’re looking for this type of woman to marry in the first place. I don’t see the sense in marrying a girl in her 20s that wears pants and expecting her to transform into a niqabi a few years into marriage or by age 30 :kodaksmiley:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
When you say that, do you include the hijab that covers the whole body? ( Dressed in a modest way, her curves won't show) as that's the correct form of hijab, not exclusive to just the hair.

Yes the correct version of Hijab
0081187e76173a0514ff5d514c33301a.jpg

Only i can see her curves, for iam a jealous man:russsmug:

I dont own her or decide for her, she can dress how she wants, if i feel uncomfortable or something ill let her know ofc.

Muji

VIP
Look at this pick me idiot @Muji

I'm starting to think it's indeed an incel Faraax :childplease:

I love how every year we have a pick me account and then it’s eventually outed that the account is either being run by a guy or they are lying about their ethnicity. Lmao remember the Latina Colombian chica who ended up being abgaal. I did try and warn @Factz :drakelaugh:

Anyway don’t say anything, let the new faraxs find out the hard way :mjlol:

Last edited:
I love how every year we have a pick me account and then it’s eventually outed that the account is either being run by a gay guy or they are lying about their ethnicity. Lmao remember the Latina Colombian chica who ended up being abgaal. I did try and warn @Factz :drakelaugh:

Anyway don’t say anything, let the new faraxs find out the hard way :mjlol:
When did that happen and how was she exposed :russ::dead:

Muji

VIP
I think it's the one who claimed to be half columbian.:mjlol:
You remember that one!!! Lmaoooooooo

When @Emily and I tried to break the news to them we were accused of being ugly black jealous women. Lmao. I’ve noticed multiple accounts like her but I just keep it to myself and laugh wallahi.

Trending