Drake is seeing an East African supermodel

Apollo

VIP
The correct term would be Moroccan/some Egyptian females. Algerians and Tunisians are generally very light skinned/plain and don't look like this.

They got black-ish minorities in all those countries. Even Tunisia. I have seen an Afro-Tunisian in real life.

I will never understand what she sees in fuckboy drake:nahgirl:

she needs to up her standard, Hopefully, it's nothing serious. As for Halima Aden, I can't see her date anyone. She won't end up with someone from the industry since she is a Muslim model with hijab and she probably won't, and I will not allow her, to date a Somali guy (she will have to date down then). I can weirdly see her with a rich Middle eastern or Muslim guy, I kind of feel bad for her, it doesn't seem like she has a whole lot of options
Yo life, get a life naayaa!
Worry bout your life not other ppls life, aigght.

Yo life, get a life naayaa!
Worry bout your life not other ppls life, aigght.
17632.gif

Tukraq

VIP

Ok so she’s not East African but looks like one - Iman is actually North African. Wish the happy couple well. He certainly has a type !
She doesn’t look east African

Yes :dzmxmmb: Her mom is religious I don't think she would allow her daughter to date some rapper so she would settle down with her marrying an Cadaan
That don’t make any sense many rappers are Muslim, heck some are even Somali, I think she would rather prefer a rapper than an caddan

Yeah, I get that. But with fame comes opportunity which can lead to big money. I was talking more for Halima Adens situation, she is a famous Somali girl in the model industry. Finding A Somali guy that would 1. be okay with her line of work and 2. at least money-wise be an upgrade for her.
She ain’t even rich, being an upgrade for her money wise wouldn’t be too hard

That don’t make any sense many rappers are Muslim, heck some are even Somali, I think she would rather prefer a rapper than an caddan

Mention one Somali rapper that is on her level of fame or even more famous. Halima Aden is known by the mainstream media. She is a model who has been on various runways shows and breaking barriers within the modelling world. Again, mention one Somali rapper who is internationally famous and who is making a change or at least contributing to his field and that is respected by his peers

She ain’t even rich, being an upgrade for her money wise wouldn’t be too hard

Do some research before you make these claims, She's not that rich? Really:bell:

"According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Model Halima Aden's net worth is $9 Million at the age of 21 years old. She earned the money being a professional Model. She is from Kenya."
- https://celebstrendingnow.com/halima-aden-net-worth/

I don't know how you measure wealth but to me, 9 million is a lot of money.

Tukraq

VIP
Mention one Somali rapper that is on her level of fame or even more famous. Halima Aden is known by the mainstream media. She is a model who has been on various runways shows and breaking barriers within the modelling world. Again, mention one Somali rapper who is internationally famous and who is making a change or at least contributing to his field and that is respected by his peers

Do some research before you make these claims, She's not that rich? Really:bell:

"According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Model Halima Aden's net worth is $9 Million at the age of 21 years old. She earned the money being a professional Model. She is from Kenya."
- https://celebstrendingnow.com/halima-aden-net-worth/

I don't know how you measure wealth but to me, 9 million is a lot of money.
From what I seen it said 100k to 1 mill networth which is like upper middle class if even that

From what I seen it said 100k to 1 mill networth which is like upper middle class if even that

I saw that source to but unlike mine, they didn't provide any sources. I think the 9 million figure makes more sense considering all that she has done

Trending

Latest posts