Drake is seeing an East African supermodel

I can see her with a middle easterners she looks frighteningly like my cousin and she ended up marrying a Yemeni. Drake is a man and is very cringey at times. Can’t see this lasting long but I can’t understand why any woman would go with a North African lol they always seem so fobish to me.

LoooL not gonna lie, some of them are xaax like Younes Bedijima, his style is :2tjlv3e:
their culture is extremely off-putting tho, It doesn't matter if they've lived in the west their whole life they still have misogynism ingrained in their DNA :(

Muji

VIP
LoooL not gonna lie, some of them are xaax like Younes Bedijima, his style is :2tjlv3e:
their culture is extremely off-putting tho, It doesn't matter if they've lived in the west their whole life they still have misogynism ingrained in their DNA :(

there are a lot of North Africans in London. If they are your type lol.

For the most part they sit outside cafes cat calling you until you have to cross the street. I think a lot of the best East Africans or North African women will be forced to marry out to avoid degeneracy, and sexism lol.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Ok so she’s not East African but looks like one - Iman is actually North African. Wish the happy couple well. He certainly has a type !
Their body language screams awkwardness especially her. I agree that this won’t last.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm not hating. I obviously think she is beautiful. I just don't think she is 100% NA. I mean look at these pictures of her and a Somali model, they kinda look similar

tumblr_ndg77leKWq1r5s777o1_500.jpg
No way they look similar she has that typical north African eyes slanted diagonally and small forehead

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Ok so she’s not East African but looks like one - Iman is actually North African. Wish the happy couple well. He certainly has a type !

Ok, so he met an East African on the weekend, from the East End.

Why do you have to hate?

there are a lot of North Africans in London. If they are your type lol.

For the most part they sit outside cafes cat calling you until you have to cross the street. I think a lot of the best East Africans or North African women will be forced to marry out to avoid degeneracy, and sexism lol.

Am not talking about the average NA man :nahgirl: The only way I would settle for a man from those regions is if he had the lacag:hillarybiz:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where can I find a Moroccan man?

Trending

Latest posts