Drake is seeing an East African supermodel

Muji

VIP
She doesn’t look east African

That don’t make any sense many rappers are Muslim, heck some are even Somali, I think she would rather prefer a rapper than an caddan

She ain’t even rich, being an upgrade for her money wise wouldn’t be too hard

she has Horner skin tone and hair.

Tukraq

VIP
Median net worth for Americans under 35 is only 11K, for 35-44 it is 60K:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/whats-your-net-worth-and-how-do-you-compare-to-others-2018-09-24

:dead:

She is definitely way above average for her age group.
upload_2020-2-9_11-57-7.png

100k to 1 mill is an average range for networth in the US like I said maybe upper middle class, it may differ in age age groups but that’s because your talking about college students and those without a job yet bringing it far down

Apollo

VIP
View attachment 93722
100k to 1 mill is an average range for networth in the US it may differ in age age groups but that’s because your talking about college students and those without a job yet bringing it far down

Average is pumped up by elites. Income inequality is relatively high. You got some folks with millions and others with almost nothing. As a Bernie supporter I think you know this inconvenient truth.

Median figure gives you a more accurate idea of what the average person you see on the street has.

Tukraq

VIP
Average is pumped up by elites. Income inequality is relatively high. You got some folks with millions and others with almost nothing. As a Bernie supporter I think you know this inconvenient truth.

Median figure gives you a more accurate idea of what the average person you see on the street has.
The graph shows median too, regular person on the street is going to have at least 100k plus in equity and belongings, especially when you look at the age of the population (mostly boomers few millennials)

Apollo

VIP
The graph shows median too, regular person on the street is going to have at least 100k plus in equity and belongings

:dead:

Only boomers perhaps, the average US millennial does not have 100K net worth. They got massive student loans and low savings.

Muji

VIP
She’s just a regular light skin, that’s not Horner skin tone lol and her hair is North African as are her looks

lol I and most of my relatives have her hair. What’s going on in American sxb? Are you telling me Somali girls don’t have curls? Are you telling me this girl can’t pass as Somali?

Tukraq

VIP
lol I and most of my relatives have her hair. What’s going on in American sxb? Are you telling me Somali girls don’t have curls? Are you telling me this girl can’t pass as Somali?
She can pass as Somali but even drake can(just needs to say he’s cadcad), thing is she looks like her people to fit in as Somali she would be an offshoot, not your regular Somali like say halima aden

Muji

VIP
She can pass as Somali but even drake can(just needs to say he’s cadcad), thing is she looks like her people to fit in as Somali she would be an offshoot, not your regular Somali like say halima aden

lol you can get someone who looks like Iman and Halima in the same family. I’ve seen pictures of american Somalis and I initially thought they were in a Kenyan refugee camps. Why do you guys dress so badly and always look unhygienic?

Tukraq

VIP
lol you can get someone who looks like Iman and Halima in the same family. I’ve seen pictures of american Somalis and I initially thought they were in a Kenyan refugee camps. Why do you guys dress so badly and always look unhygienic?
Aren’t you from a country where doctors get paid 24k a year?(minimum wage), if your wasting all that on high fashion that’s your prerogative, we’re investing in real estate

Muji

VIP
Aren’t you from a country where doctors get paid 24k a year?(minimum wage), if your wasting all that on high fashion that’s your prerogative, we’re investing in real estate

why would you not care about how you present yourself to the world? Even the Hadith says Allah loves beauty so what’s wrong with taking care of your appearance? Junior doctors and nurses get paid pitiful pence but I get paid more than them so why should I care?
3C9DB7E8-8B4D-45AE-B101-4B2FE09177B3.jpeg

this is how Europeans dress. But every time I see Americans in the U.K. they are wearing checkered shirts and denim old jeans lol. You guys always stick out like a sore thumb.

Tukraq

VIP
why would you not care about how you present yourself to the world? Even the Hadith says Allah loves beauty so what’s wrong with taking care of your appearance? Junior doctors and nurses get paid pitiful pence but I get paid more than them so why should I care?
View attachment 93731
this is how Europeans dress. But every time I see Americans in the U.K. they are wearing checkered shirts and denim old jeans lol. You guys always stick out like a sore thumb.
Our clothing is okay
upload_2020-2-9_12-38-15.jpeg

It’s you guys who wear the track suits lol

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
View attachment 93731
@Tukraq Junior Doctors make 24k a year?? I would've made more if I stayed at Vans all year instead of just the summer
:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's pretty but drake? Come on, he impregnated a star that looks like Squidward from spongebob. She should be offended that he wants to start a relationship with her.

p.s

I'm laughing at all these faraaxs saying she's too pretty to look like Somali. Don't make me post pretty Somali girls pictures. Somali girls way too pretty.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
She's pretty but drake? Come on, he impregnated a star that looks like Squidward from spongebob. She should be offended that he wants to start a relationship with her.

p.s

I'm laughing at all these faraaxs saying she's too pretty to look like Somali. Don't make me post pretty Somali girls pictures. Somali girls way too pretty.
f4e6b055-c0d8-4549-9e15-8fb36b2b9c4c-drake-sophie.jpg

Don't diss Squidward like that
C1vYWH5W8AE0lsp.jpg

Trending