Drake is seeing an East African supermodel

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Picking on poor men from Africa? :O you’re like them Somali men who go back to somalia. :O

The ones in Africa are pure, not greedy. lol they give your love 100% lol plus, my marehaan husband would not know

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Life i know what Im talking about fam
upload_2020-2-9_13-3-20.png

I will never understand what she sees in fuckboy drake:nahgirl:

she needs to up her standard, Hopefully, it's nothing serious. As for Halima Aden, I can't see her date anyone. She won't end up with someone from the industry since she is a Muslim model with hijab and she probably won't, and I will not allow her, to date a Somali guy (she will have to date down then). I can weirdly see her with a rich Middle eastern or Muslim guy, I kind of feel bad for her, it doesn't seem like she has a whole lot of options
You talk like we're all hobos.:drakewtf:

Macalin M

Out here
let's be honest, there are more famous (famous famous) Somali women than men. It would be very difficult for her If she wanted to marry a Somali man on her level or even higher:francis:
Fame and having lacag ain’t the same though...

Fame and having lacag ain’t the same though...

Yeah, I get that. But with fame comes opportunity which can lead to big money. I was talking more for Halima Adens situation, she is a famous Somali girl in the model industry. Finding A Somali guy that would 1. be okay with her line of work and 2. at least money-wise be an upgrade for her.