DRAKE FIRE IN THE BLOODCLART BOOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of you might not know what fire in the booth is but now you will know.

For those who know, your top 3 FITB.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
After his link up tv stint. It was only a matter of time before he hit FITB. :mjlol:

Was about to post this, you beat me to it.

I was beat to the linkup behind barz video and had my thread deleted(the audacity and the cheek,just joking) so I had a quick check whilst posting this quickly lol.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
drake listening to the his freestyle for the first time when his ghost writer sent it over:

tenor-12.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reer U.K. I sincerely apologize for the embarrassment and cringe Drake has brought over there. His previous freestyle he did in the U.K tour was sick but this one.

when-i-am-watching-my-friend-successfully-flirt-with-a-woman-at-the-bar-but-then-started-to--divorce-126661.gif

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He's a beg.

Why doesn't he do freestyles for Toronto rap stations? This guy vultures off UK grime culture.
Cause people in UK f*ck with drake more than people in toronto do. You should give him credit he made you guys some what relevant to north america on more life :mjhaps:

He's a beg.

Why doesn't he do freestyles for Toronto rap stations? This guy vultures off UK grime culture.

This guy is a vulture who is in another league to other vultures but why does what he does have to mean you give me a qashin rating.

If you don't like the heat, get out the kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending