Dr. Umar vs Kevin Samuels

Who do you support?

• Dr Umar Johnson

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Yes, African American men have impregnated many babymamas, but you cant ignore the fact the Women also allowed it to happen. Women controls wether a baby is born or not, they have full rights to abort or keep it. both are at fault. Most of their kids are born out of wedlock and their father usually ghost them because they didnt want a child.
Absolutely, it takes two to tango. Are you pro abortion? This forum is more liberal than I thought.

You must not know any AAs...it's only a matriarchy because the males in their community have failed them. Between recklessly having multiple kids with different mothers before abandoning them, going to jail and wreaking havoc on their communities through violence, it leaves the women with little to no choice but to step up.
Not the men's fault it was social engineering

The women could/can marry out ,problem solved 🤷🏾‍♂️

You must not know any AAs...it's only a matriarchy because the males in their community have failed them. Between recklessly having multiple kids with different mothers before abandoning them, going to jail and wreaking havoc on their communities through violence, it leaves the women with little to no choice but to step up.

Xaar opinion, they were doing just fine in the civil rights era and apparently it's their fault their government wants to destroy them

Daamn they digging Kevins past. He said black women are opposite spectrum of beauty and look manly. He really hates them.
They do look manly though, the majority of them are overweight and weigh more than average men. I dont want to come at AA women but its literally proven that they are the least desirable out of every group. They wear weaves too.

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
You need to stop peddling that idea. I have seen some of his shows and he encouraged celibate women to sleep with a man to 'keep' him.
She was a single mother who had kids outside of marriage lol any rational man would conclude she’s using sex to speed up the journey to marriage. He was being honest there.

Last edited:
She was a single mother who had kids outside of marriage lol any rational man would conclude she’s using sex to speed up the journey to marriage. He was being honest there.

I'm talking about him telling women to sleep with men or other women will ect. Not very traditional. His community has issues with people having sex without any form of commitment so how is a women sleeping with a man for the ring good or healthy advice?

Nah, if you're a single mother not sleeping around anymore would a wise choice. Why would you continue down that path? If Kevin cared about traditional values, he'd want the men and women of his community to stop this nonsense.

Why do AAs love to expose and ridicule themselves to the world? Kevin Samuel (a black man) has built a platform of clowning low self esteem black women who are begging for validation of a twice divorced man who is old enough to be a grandfather.

He's right thought. Black women (Somali women not included) are generally not attractive or feminine. You don't see Brad, Enrique, Ahmed or Yang falling over each others to marry a black woman, and if it happens 90% of the time she's mixed raced.

He's right thought. Black women (Somali women not included) are generally not attractive or feminine. You don't see Brad, Enrique, Ahmed or Yang falling over each others to marry a black woman, and if it happens 90% of the time she's mixed raced.
Madow women look better than indhoyar and Arabs

The day I was done with KS was when this miskeen Nigerian girl came on his show, she was 22 about to finish her masters, strong Christian background, traditional, remained celibate, and was happy to be a stay at home wife if the guy had the means to provide, she did everything right and this dude still managed to blame her for her situation - men that approached her just wanted to have fun. The guys a grifter lining his pockets, can't take him serious anymore.

Kevin is a fruity metrosexual guy but his message is legit solid. Black women will complain about Racism when Latinas are being represented in black rapper music videos and than wonder why their image is perceived as angry loud hoodrats.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Madow women look better than indhoyar and Arabs

giphy.gif

Real talk he wears kid gloves when dealing with women. With other men he lays it out. You don't know bout this because for 3 years he's been karbashing and guiding men.

He only went viral because black women fires back and try to cancel him.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts