Dr. Umar gives interesting analysis

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
White women that usually (not all of them) that settles down with black men are broke and are often social reject who’ve been dismissed by their white male counterparts
I can’t speak for all black women so I think the demographic he’s talking about are AA’s anyways.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
White women that are raised in an upper class routinely settles down with white men never with black men unless a black man is also an upper class and successful; then there’s an exception.
White women are attracted to their men and vice versa

White women that usually (not all of them) that settles down with black men are broke and are often social reject who’ve been dismissed by their white male counterparts
I can’t speak for all black women so I think the demographic he’s talking about are AA’s anyways.
Exactly white woman who like black men grew up around ghetto culture they are usually the leftovers of that race

What does this have to do with Somalis? Marrying out of your qabil let alone your nationality is too big a step for us to take. Black Americans face a different dilemma to us in this regard. I don’t think it is relevant to us.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
hes saying he truth. Black women will ignore the 7 foot basketball player when hes in highschool/collage but nigga will be in the nba with a white woman. Thats why majority of afro american folks have white girlfriends
Black athletes literally date madow women a majority of the time.

Especially in high school. Athletes are usually at the top of the hierarchy when It comes to dating in high school.

"Thats why majority of afro american folks have white girlfriends"

Kizaru you've never interacted with an African American irl in your entire life.

Black athletes literally date madow women a majority of the time.

Especially in high school. Athletes are usually at the top of the hierarchy when It comes to dating in high school.

"Thats why majority of afro american folks have white girlfriends"

Kizaru you've never interacted with an African American irl in your entire life.
no nigga id be in grave if i did.

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Soon he will embrace the bunny brigade women.
IMG_1251.png

Trending

Latest posts