Dr Osman Vs Somalis

Wallahi why are making More sense than these domatic people in sspot. You really. Need to create a podcast and invite people to argue with you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi why are making More sense than these domatic people in sspot. You really. Need to create a podcast and invite people to argue with you.

@Halimo Supremist Said I was hypocrite for being a secularist and human rights based and a clannist at the same time. She dodged this like @Galmudug-State did as it's just to 'raw' I guess lol. I am clannist by choice Halimo but I will die for u to be free and be equal to me before society and the law because that is my 'qadiyad' you dumb kunt. U think just because I hate u, I will pass laws to strip u off your human rights because that's what u muslims do to disbelievers right? that's what u guys think like because your mind hasn't evolved that you protect the rights of those u hate.

I will be the first to fight for u in PL to have the right to abuse, attack, and hate Majerten and preach it in public and hold rallies, not because I agree with u, but because my 'qadiyad' is clear and defined. I want a PL that is fair and equal for all even those we hate as it will show we have evolved to be a free state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State if u listen to the pod-cast u will not recover, I urge u don't, it's for people who are free thinkers. It's just to raw as I also go into detail about your HAG clan and lies that u spew like saying the civil war was all Somali and all that mantra.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lord I will preach my qadiyad definitely when I go to PL, I'll ask if one of the PL based TV can host me and a sheikh to discuss the human right situation in PL. If I don't see the rights of those who we disagree with or hate being protected fairly and equally then that is a problem with us not them.

As far as me and u and some others are concerned. The law should be blind to it's people

blind-justitia-blindfold-libra-as-justice-concept-124355686.jpg

The only way a law system becomes blind is thru a govt that represents all the people fairly n equally without prejudice or favoritism along religious-disbelief-gay-hetrosexual-racial-clan-political. Anything that divides us shouldn't be used as the law of the land.

May the land be ruled and law served thru human rights.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is shariah law it's blind to everything except Islam and Muslims. All it's laws will be taken into consideration muslims and god, it's not for all the people that's for certain.

6ded99824a01e2aa42fb7529d0d45287--lady-justice-journal-ideas.jpg

Where-as this is secular law system, completely blind to it's citizen

Which is more closer to justice, a justice system that protects muslims only and believers or a justice system that stands for all it's people in the state? it doesn't take a genius to see this a far superior system then shariah

Did not the prophet of Islam PBUH not fight for human rights. Did our prophet not protect the weak and sick and even protect the rights of kaafiir people. Islam is a perfect religion. Islam is true human rights. Allah swt our lord gave us Islam and it is the best system for mankind. Nothing is better than Islam which is why the western world is copying Islam especially how they treat animals.

Dr Osman you are only an agent of the devil. Someone who is sowing seeds of disbelief. You can never infect me with your lies because I believe in Allah and his messenger. I believe in Allahs promise about the day of Judgement. That day will come and I am sure of it as I am sure of my name.

Mankind needs Islam. That is the truth, Somalia needs good Muslim leaders like President Abdi Kaariye of Galmudug and Fiqi.

@Lord I will preach my qadiyad definitely when I go to PL, I'll ask if one of the PL based TV can host me and a sheikh to discuss the human right situation in PL. If I don't see the rights of those who we disagree with or hate being protected fairly and equally then that is a problem with us not them.

As far as me and u and some others are concerned. The law should be blind to it's people

The only way a law system becomes blind is thru a govt that represents all the people fairly n equally without prejudice or favoritism along religious-disbelief-gay-hetrosexual-racial-clan-political. Anything that divides us shouldn't be used as the law of the land.

May the land be ruled and law served thru human rights.

Allah is justice, the Quran and the Sunnah. Anything else is a joke. F western ideas I don't respect that crap. Soon pedophilia will be accepted like homosexulaity. Islam is consistent and the best. It never changes to please the changing morality of society.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did not the prophet of Islam PBUH not fight for human rights. Did our prophet not protect the weak and sick and even protect the rights of kaafiir people. Islam is a perfect religion. Islam is true human rights. Allah swt our lord gave us Islam and it is the best system for mankind. Nothing is better than Islam which is why the western world is copying Islam especially how they treat animals.

Dr Osman you are only an agent of the devil. Someone who is sowing seeds of disbelief. You can never infect me with your lies because I believe in Allah and his messenger. I believe in Allahs promise about the day of Judgement. That day will come and I am sure of it as I am sure of my name.

Mankind needs Islam. That is the truth, Somalia needs good Muslim leaders like President Abdi Kaariye of Galmudug and Fiqi.

I am not sowing anything but presenting the case of disbelief, sowing would mean I would make it a law for all like u want to sow religion for all. I will die to protect you to be religious, but u will not die for me to be a disbeliever, u will arrest me and kill me. All I am asking for is a system that all can exist freely and equally, whatever rights believers have a disbeliever should also, if u can preach belief, an atheist should have the right to preach a disbelief.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
human rights are fancy thing poor nations like somalia can't really afford when it doesn't even control its own country how can u expect somebody like failmarjoo to enforce human rights when the constitution isn't even finished every dusty town wants to become a nation al useless is running around and killing people and is even running businesses the country needs to establish control and a presence in every region through the creation of a effective police force guud roads and oppretunties in order for it to achieve this the gov must be free of corruption as without politicians that not only have the incentive and desire to change the country for the better and can also be held accountable for their mistakes basic human rights and law and order are worthless ideas.

I am not sowing anything but presenting the case of disbelief, sowing would mean I would make it a law for all like u want to sow religion for all. I will die to protect you to be religious, but u will not die for me to be a disbeliever, u will arrest me and kill me. All I am asking for is a system that all can exist freely and equally, whatever rights believers have a disbeliever should also, if u can preach belief, an atheist should have the right to preach a disbelief.

Look my loyalty is first to Allah and his messenger. I don't give a F abt your human rights to be gay or turn into a women. I care about what Allah wants. Because Allah is so powerful none will dare disobey him.

If you were in Galmudug and you came with this atheist stuff than we will give you three days to repent and turn back to Islam. If you refuse than we will give you justice according to Islam.

To hell with your western ideas. Islam is supreme.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State men die away, you don't need men, u need a just system is what u need. U relied on men for 30 years u damn HAG, what have men left behind for u? nothing. A system is inherited generation after generation and causes stability, but the system must represent it's people on a 'qadiyad' or their values. If their values is against human rights for all, u need to review your society if it's a just society or not, not ask the other person who u r infringing on to change. I will die to protect the rights of those I hate, especially clans I hate in PL.

I will protect their right to protest, assemble, exercise free speech in public and the media and spew all their hate in books and literature and spread it to the population of PL. Why? because it's his free will that I am protecting not what he is saying against my clan. We clearly have different sets of values. Your value is god and imposing on all, my value is humanity first and god is up to you decide.

There is no disbeliever rights in Somalia, that's not considered justice in our book, u just infringed on their freedom u dumb f*ck. If u consider stripping away disbelievers rights to be free n equal as a believer, you follow an inferior system.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look my loyalty is first to Allah and his messenger. I don't give a F abt your human rights to be gay or turn into a women. I care about what Allah wants. Because Allah is so powerful none will dare disobey him.

If you were in Galmudug and you came with this atheist stuff than we will give you three days to repent and turn back to Islam. If you refuse than we will give you justice according to Islam.

To hell with your western ideas. Islam is supreme.

Thank u @Galmudug-State for being honest about your shariah law. Let me re-iterate to those who support this man. He came out clearly and said.

1. He will kill someone over disbelieving
2. He will not respect their freedom or free will
3. He doesn't believe their equal to him in life, liberty, and safety
4. He said god is first because he is powerful, he doesn't put humanity first.
5. In my view god doesn't need u, what needs u is the betterment of this earth and the people.

Let that all sink in to those who support this man and u decide who is right or wrong. I won't shove my way onto u but it's up to Somalis to decide

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
human rights are fancy thing poor nations like somalia can't really afford when it doesn't even control its own country how can u expect somebody like failmarjoo to enforce human rights when the constitution isn't even finished every dusty town wants to become a nation al useless is running around and killing people and is even running businesses the country needs to establish control and a presence in every region through the creation of a effective police force guud roads and oppretunties in order for it to achieve this the gov must be free of corruption as without politicians that not only have the incentive and desire to change the country for the better and can also be held accountable for their mistakes basic human rights and law and order are worthless ideas.

What they should teach in Somalia early on as 5 till 20 which are person's formative years to respect all and co-exist with all, to never impose or cross boundaries of others no matter if u agree or don't. They need to teach this qadiyad and prevent intolerance from brewing in the first place and then relying on police and army and all this sort of shit to fight it later. It's a values thing, you are not taught to respect people u hate in Somalia and protect their right to hate u, this is a fundamentally crazy concept to Somalis.

Hence what I am standing up for is a qadiyad or value now that is dear to me because it supports co-existence. I don't want anyone killed for hating me or my clan or state. I want them to feel safe in my region to exercise that freedom in public, thru politics, and never thing they will lose any rights. But I will also preach against their hate against my state, clan, etc and they need to respect my right to do that.

For example I will stand for @Galmudug-State @Halimo Supremist to march, congregate, set up a party, speak freely about their hate or Majerten, I will even kill any majerten that infringes on them, why? I could be just like them and allow my clans-men to harm them but my 'qadiyad' would say that person is free n equal just like me even if they hate me and my region and people, I must ensure their rights are not breached by our society and system.

Allah is justice, the Quran and the Sunnah. Anything else is a joke. F western ideas I don't respect that crap. Soon pedophilia will be accepted like homosexulaity. Islam is consistent and the best. It never changes to please the changing morality of society.
Im going to leave this here för you

Dr Osman. I am from Galmudug. I will never go or be in Puntland God willing. So stop saying that you will defend my rights in Puntland. I am not from that place.

Somalia is a Muslim country. Our loyalty is to Allah and his messenger, the Quran and Sunnah. Communism an western values will not work here.

Somalia needs Islam and development. I would like to see Galmudug have Sharia law. To have the best and most trained scholars be our judges. Of-course these scholars must be HG since the land and people are HG. We would also like to live in peace with our neighbors.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What they should teach in Somalia early on as 5 till 20 which are person's formative years to respect all and co-exist with all, to never impose or cross boundaries of others no matter if u agree or don't. They need to teach this qadiyad and prevent intolerance from brewing in the first place and then relying on police and army and all this sort of shit to fight it later. It's a values thing, you are not taught to respect people u hate in Somalia and protect their right to hate u, this is a fundamentally crazy concept to Somalis.

Hence what I am standing up for is a qadiyad or value now that is dear to me because it supports co-existence. I don't want anyone killed for hating me or my clan or state. I want them to feel safe in my region to exercise that freedom in public, thru politics, and never thing they will lose any rights. But I will also preach against their hate against my state, clan, etc and they need to respect my right to do that.

For example I will stand for @Galmudug-State @Halimo Supremist to march, congregate, set up a party, speak freely about their hate or Majerten, I will even kill any majerten that infringes on them, why? I could be just like them and allow my clans-men to harm them but my 'qadiyad' would say that person is free n equal just like me even if they hate me and my region and people, I must ensure their rights are not breached by our society and system.
u have it backwards u can't teach anything if the majority of people have issues such as security and access to resources
secure the regions loyalty
establish presence and law and order
then everybody can come to the table and talk about what kind of rights they want and how to best implement them into society at large.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman. I am from Galmudug. I will never go or be in Puntland God willing. So stop saying that you will defend my rights in Puntland. I am not from that place.

Somalia is a Muslim country. Our loyalty is to Allah and his messenger, the Quran and Sunnah. Communism an western values will not work here.

Somalia needs Islam and development. I would like to see Galmudug have Sharia law. To have the best and most trained scholars be our judges. Of-course these scholars must be HG since the land and people are HG. We would also like to live in peace with our neighbors.

The people are muslim culturally is probably the best to describe it @Rooble44 but we won't go in and judge them, but the system must be secular and grounded in human rights. The system must not be shariah as that will mean it's not a choice in your land to be muslim or disbeliever, don't u see the contradiction when your religion says u either follow it or u don't it never said u 'have to follow it'. By imposing shariah u will take someone life for not following Islam.

I know u won't come to PL but the point stands still u xoolo, your worst warlord abdiqaybdiid comes and no-one bats an eyelid, who wud care for u? most majertens will die to protect your right to hate and harm them even and even I would.

Trending

Latest posts