Dr Osman Vs Somalis

The people are muslim culturally is probably the best to describe it @Rooble44 but we won't go in and judge them, but the system must be secular and grounded in human rights. The system must not be shariah as that will mean it's not a choice in your land to be muslim or disbeliever, don't u see the contradiction when your religion says u either follow it or u don't it never said u 'have to follow it'. By imposing shariah u will take someone life for not following Islam.

I know u won't come to PL but the point stands still u xoolo, your worst warlord abdiqaybdiid comes and no-one bats an eyelid, who wud care for u? most majertens will die to protect your right to hate and harm them even and even I would.

Dr Osman you chat so much rubbish. Your talking to someone who goes to Somalia every year. Why don't you fight for Madihbaan people in Puntland to have human rights and to get MP seats from Puntland representing the Federal Government.

All the MP seats in Puntland from Somalia's parliament is taken by Mjaeertan and other Daroods. Not even Arab salaax have a seat.

This is who you are bro. You come from a land of injustice, Where minorities are treated very bad.

But you talk from your futo about things that don't matter.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman you chat so much rubbish. Your talking to someone who goes to Somalia every year. Why don't you fight for Madihbaan people in Puntland to have human rights and to get MP seats from Puntland representing the Federal Government.

All the MP seats in Puntland from Somalia's parliament is taken by Mjaeertan and other Daroods. Not even Arab salaax have a seat.

This is who you are bro. You come from a land of injustice, Where minorities are treated very bad.

But you talk from your futo about things that don't matter.

U criticized PL for treating minorities bad, while u just said u will do the same to anyone who is not muslim in GM. You are a complete mess, u see no problem in treating disbelievers badly.

‘Human rights’ is a misleading term.
You mean human rights as interpreted by one group of people.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was not really universal. How many people wrote it? How many countries today were just colonies back then?

The moral journey of the West is their own business. It’s not ‘human rights’ and anyone who uses that term should humble themselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Garen How can we establish law n order if there is no agreement on the philosophy of the state. A secular philosophy promotes human rights as it's system and the laws developed circulate this qadiyad, where-as some are calling for shariah law as the system and the laws developed from it will infringe on christian, jewish, buddhist, atheist, agnostic, deist or even non practising muslims. It's difficult to create any laws or establish order without the qadiyad of the state being declared.

If the qadiyad is religion it's going to infringe on people's right to choose or reject religion because they will fear the law of the land. Not to mention all the personal liberties that will be stripped away from people even the right to speak against shariah law will be considered 'illegal and jailable'. The right to not pray or fast and other matters of god may even become a state role.

The right to congregate and preach different ideas will be strictly rejected a 'fitnah' lol. Do u see where this is leading? it's not a religion of god, it's a state that is trying emulate god on the land.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Lord I will preach my qadiyad definitely when I go to PL, I'll ask if one of the PL based TV can host me and a sheikh to discuss the human right situation in PL. If I don't see the rights of those who we disagree with or hate being protected fairly and equally then that is a problem with us not them.

As far as me and u and some others are concerned. The law should be blind to it's people

blind-justitia-blindfold-libra-as-justice-concept-124355686.jpg

The only way a law system becomes blind is thru a govt that represents all the people fairly n equally without prejudice or favoritism along religious-disbelief-gay-hetrosexual-racial-clan-political. Anything that divides us shouldn't be used as the law of the land.

May the land be ruled and law served thru human rights.
Lawgaada waas ina gumeed oo gaal ajnabi ba tahay who has a shisheye way of life human rights kulaha Ina gumeed ba tahay oo Australian ah oo dhaqanka Australia waato oo rabo inu ku faafiyo wadanka Puntland diinta Australia boowe aa laa tahay.

Trending