Dr Osman - Islamic Empire Today. Is It Possible?

Nice try at isku dir, punt-jubbi treaty is about protecting federation principles in Somalia, waxan isku racnay 'siyasad guud naga dhaxayso' that federalism cannot be only protected by puntland and we need alliance, even @Galmudug-State is on-board about protecting federation, the only sour grapes are those without a state like murusade-dhulbahante-marehan-hawadle and all qashin laangaabs like leelkase @SomaliMVP.

You langaabs protect each other as 'anti federalist crowds' and u think by using the hyena approach of eating away at the lion in small packs will work, but it won't, it simply won't
I'm Ogaden:farmajoyaab:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@AbdiGeedi western and arab powers may have not been great friends in somalia hour of need but u give a pass to turkey who is responsible for our 'sayidka wars' in puntland and somaliland as he was defending them from being removed from the red sea and he was trained in sudan by the other mad mullah there called the mahdi kkkkkk.

U also conveniently ignore we lost harar also after turks pulled out after the war with habesha was ended in stalemate, oromo foot soldiers started their great migration around then, and there was no turk love.

Heck do u see them even honoring all our ancestors who participated in that war in turkey? if we did such a war for europeans, i am sure they would honor it but not turks. War xitaa maydkina iyo dagaalkasi oo ahaa mid aad uu kulul dhinaca tarikhda because even arab chroniclers wrote about it at the same level as other 'conquests' in it's time period. PL has never liked the ottomans, we cut a deal with oman and had a great relationship with them where hartis live as equals and control lots of trade sectors there in salalah.

If what the turks did to somalis was mentioned they will shut u down in somalia as 'muslim neceb' but if that was done by western world to us we would all cry racism but not to ABBE TURKS, he just walks in like a bad ass and big boss and gets hawiye in order

turkish-president-hails-military-s-record-of-success-1591378721-2108.jpg
In 2011 Somalia was shunned by the world as a leper with no future, Erdogan showed up at our doorsteps and paid full respect to the Somali state and treated us as equals. He donated big shiploads of food one after another to help against starvation.

But, yeah, let's bring up the Ottoman times and lose Turkey, a country on technological upswing that has a soft spot for the plight of Somalis.

Turkey is the only country that can bring deep-sea drill rigs without being dependent on the suffocating conditions of the Western corporations. Turkey owns them.

The days of religious empires are gone. Eventually there will be one global government and wars will be a thing of the past.

If you think about it, the humankind is still at the primitive level.

Powerful countries are just protecting their interests but modern science and technology are not inducive to granting singular dominance to countries. E.g. China with all its push for dominance is being crashed by worldwide pluralism.
I sincerely doubt that the world would end up being ruled by one government, there is too much diversity in values and there would be disagreements with how it would be run among other things, i dont see the whole world coming to a concensus. Also with the rise of the far right that would be a major challenge to the idea of a one world government as they are usually opposed to internationalism

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
7th-8th century or at least for the first 100 years the islamic world was in military campaign up untill north africa and the levant. They calmed down after meeting superior civilizations and began translating greek-persian-indian society advancement, but to suggest that the islamic world didn't contribute or add towards these societies from at least 9th till 14th century is really hypocritical and your showing some conscious bias which I really don't have.

After the ottomans came along is when they went back to war machine mode and invadin eastern europe, wars in somalia and ethiopia and controlling the red sea. From 16th-18th century which was the ottoman military age before it began to decline after 19th century.

While europeans were exploring for new lands, had their renaiisance, created the printing press(even tho this is disputed by muslims) kkkkkkkk i haven't looked into it but it was a game changer that's for certain, finally isaac newton invented the concepts for gravity which is massive game changer that allowed for flight and europeans to become no 1 air supremacists and they still hold that title till today. Plus there was no industrial age or an age of economic activities being done by machines in the islamic world and they were all stuck in pure manual work styles, in-fact u still see the 'dameer' in some muslim society transferring pay loads kkkkkk not the type of pay load on a drone is it kkkkkk. @AbdiGeedi come on dude be impartial at least but the islamic world today is a joke
This is as simple as this
Islamic world was lead by arab men, arab men are low iq war loving savages, their Persian subjects( forcefully converted by the sword) Were the brains behind science and mathematics advancement credited to “Islamic” society.

Why are you failing to see the role racial/ethnic differences played in this ???? Stop homogenizing the Muslim world into one people with the same mental and physical genetic capabilities.

A society were intelligent men are dominated by the low iq ones is due fall.

islamic civilisation is a joke compared to other civilisation and will always remain a joke.

Islamic society was the strongest when Turks ran it (non Arabs), whenever Arabs take leadership roles it falls off as all they know is how to fight on horseback
And we already know which ethnicity lead to the downfall of the Ottoman Empire, none other than the low iq arabs

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

I sincerely doubt that the world would end up being ruled by one government, there is too much diversity in values and there would be disagreements with how it would be run among other things, i dont see the whole world coming to a concensus. Also with the rise of the far right that would be a major challenge to the idea of a one world government as they are usually opposed to internationalism
As a life form humans are no different to other creatures on Earth. One catastrophic celestial event like 3 mile in diameter asteroid hitting the planet and we will forget about countries, borders and national laws.

Besides, global optimization in the form of databases on individuals is already happening on large scale. Google and Facebook are a testament to it.

kkkk which Alliance @Farjano-Walad wants to expel all non Absame kumaade out of JL, it's just that they want your help against Farmaajo and MX. After they're done with MX it will be you guys Absame doesn't know how to share, just look at liyuu bolis it's only OGs in it.

Finally the fat lady sings, the fake marehan sheegat pretending to be Ogadens has been exposed

to the fake sheegat: Ogadens is 95% of Liyu police, just the way we control the parliament, 84 out of 94 counties, 9 out of 11 gobals, 247 Mps out of 282 MPs, because we are the only ones able to stand up

The British literally put our name on the land because only we fight back, why would a land called Ogadeniya NOT have Ogadens as the majority in the institutions of the nation?

:mahubowtf:

did you expect us to fill Marehan and isaaq in the Liyu police? they can barely fill a bath tub - Majority rules, minority rights

And never forget Ogaden was the only one willing to pick up a gun and fight the British and the Ethiopians when the British handed over the land

Did we refuse others to fight back? Marehan claims they live there, go and pick up a gun and fight the Ethiopians, but you buuns are brave online but cowards in the real world who never fight back and would rather hide behind Ethiopian Tanks in Gedo since 1993

guys: @PuntiteQueen @Removed @Sheikh Kulkuli @Ferrari @Waamoking @DR OSMAN @SPMLegend @tyrannicalmanager

I tall you guys and gals that I always always get my sheegat

he just shot himself in his buun foot by exposing himself

i always get my fake sheegat wanna be, he scored his own goal

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

kkkk which Alliance @Farjano-Walad wants to expel all non Absame kumaade out of JL, it's just that they want your help against Farmaajo and MX. After they're done with MX it will be you guys Absame doesn't know how to share, just look at liyuu bolis it's only OGs in it.

We do not need help with anything, Absame from the 3 nations have manhandled farmajo, blocked his way across east africa, he should have realised we taught hassan shekh a lesson, we are the most connected clan in east africa, we cock blocked him strategically,

we are not some langab third rate clan, we are Absame sheegat boy

and we will start with buuns and teach them a lesson to never forget insha Allah

by the way, serious question, why do buuns create tons of fake accounts and pretend to be Ogadens or MJ ?

i want to hear from the horses mouths so to speak before i add my own hypothesis

so please enlighten us in what you gain from pretending to be another clan

AbdiGeedi

The founder of seljuk dynasty was jewish before he became muslim
Ashkenazi Jews don't look like Middle Eastern Jews, but look very much Turkic. I bet the ruling class in Turkey and Israel are the same people. No wonder both countries are the leading powers in the Middle East.

All Central Asian Turkic countries have close relationship with Israel. Even the most western of them, Azerbaijan, is a close ally of Israel. I believe once the Turks are done playing the Arab card and when Erdogan is no more, they will make up with Israelis.

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Muslim leaders are kinda corrupt if we had genuine muslim leaders yes but right now we dont which is a sign of qiyamah

We do not need help with anything, Absame from the 3 nations have manhandled farmajo, blocked his way across east africa, he should have realised we taught hassan shekh a lesson, we are the most connected clan in east africa, we cock blocked him strategically,

we are not some langab third rate clan, we are Absame sheegat boy

and we will start with buuns and teach them a lesson to never forget insha Allah

by the way, serious question, why do buuns create tons of fake accounts and pretend to be Ogadens or MJ ?

i want to hear from the horses mouths so to speak before i add my own hypothesis

so please enlighten us in what you gain from pretending to be another clan
Waraa did I lie? You want to make JL Absame kumaade only

3 out of 1.5 billion people is a low rate for such a large pool. The nobel lauretes is 25% jewish dominated yet their 0.0001% of the world population which is like 15 million and even less for ashkenazi. They seem to have inventing gene as that is quite a large deviation from the norm. For 25% of nobel lauretes to be muslim, you would need 375 million winners from 1901 till 2020 period. I surely don't see that. I believe there is brain drain and low human development in islamic nations
Your math is flwed, to have 25% of nobel prize winners doesnt mean that 25% of your population has won nobel prize. If your stats are even correct(wich I highly doubt). There must be 3 750 000 Jewish Nobel laurettes by your logic. What Im trying to say is there is no need for 375 million muslim laurettes to make up 25% of nobel prize winners
:sass1:
@Apollo you were correct indeed, the mad doctor is unscientific af.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your math is flwed, to have 25% of nobel prize winners doesnt mean that 25% of your population has won nobel prize. If your stats are even correct(wich I highly doubt). There must be 3 750 000 Jewish Nobel laurettes by your logic. What Im trying to say is there is no need for 375 million muslim laurettes to make up 25% of nobel prize winners
:sass1:
@Apollo you were correct indeed, the mad doctor is unscientific af.

I am not saying my maths is perfect nor am I mathamatician but I do know from a population of 15 million they have contributed 25% of the nobel laureates and from a population of 1.5 billion you only contributed 3 people which is a rate of 3 is 2.0E-11% of 15000000000000. It's not even calculatable by dropping into the minus zeros because it's never ending 'zeros' till it becomes a 1 somewhere in the chain.

The idea your 25% of the world population that is 1.5 billion. Jews are 0.000000000001% of the world population, how do u justify such a small pool of the world population contributed 25% of the inventions that we have yet 25% of the world population has produced 2.0E-11% of the inventions. U also will see the criminal rate among islamic world and their western population vs their prison stats is shocking also, I done the stats somewhere on the spot, arguing atheists have lesser criminal population yet represent far more of the world population then Islam

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is 1000 nobel peace prizes, muslims represent 1.5 billion of the global population, yet only won 3 nobel prizes. That is 3/1000 for a rate of 0.003% yet their 25% of the world, do u want to calculate the 'standard deviation' rate also? that means 0.003% of 1.5 billion people, that is only 45000 people of 1.5 billion are 'gifted' in the islamic world while 1.499999 billion are 'dopes' aand 'brain dead' due to their ignorant flavor of islam, hadu islamkinaa sax yahay, why are your people so 'dumb' in the world wa 'sucal wayn oo jawab uu bahan'. Why are u not contributing jack shit to the world betterment and at the same time claim you have the right understanding of god, if u had the right understanding of god, waxay ka muuqana lahayd NOBEL PEACE PRIZES and your brilliant gifted population.

War naga tag don't get me into mathamatic mode

SlowAgreeableKob-size_restricted.gif

Renowned atheist scholar Richard Dawkins has recently disparaged Muslims by pointing out that the entire Muslim world has had fewer Nobels

Richard dawkins speakng to 'jihadi' about the islamic stats for prison and nobel peace prizes and summarizing your god is false cause your knowledge in this world is lacking and your spiritual or religious knowledge must be low too.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Calm down Abuyaal iy umuyaal. Aqoontu been ma aha and if aqoontu is saying your rate of innovation is low in comparison to atheists-christians-jews, it's time u address why it's low and maybe start with ISLAM since u share this with 25% of the world and u suffer from the same symptoms of jahilnimo

tenor.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kulmiye let's do the maths and find out what the 'stats' say. Let's check prison stats for muslims. This will determine if religion provides morality or less morals. U argue atheists have no morals, let's put that to the test thru data and maths.

The uk total prison population is 83,618. Muslims make up 12000

The number of Muslims in the UK prison population has more than doubled to nearly 12,000 in a decade, figures from the Ministry of Justice show. Record levels of Muslim people are serving jail sentences and that the numbers are still growing.

12000/84000=15% of the prison population is muslim. Yet their over-all population in the UK is 4.4% and they make up 2.5 million from 66 million uk population. How is it 4.4% of the population make up 15% of the prison, do u want to do standard deviation rate? that means 15%/4.4%=4 times more likely to be in prison then an average uk person. That means every muslim u meet there is 400% chance he will end up in prison and this figure is 'growing' kulaha kkkkkkkkkkkkkk in the article post I shown. 400% probability isn't even 50% probability rate, it's 400% probability every muslim u meet would've spent time in jail. The stats are even higher in france where they make up majority in prison yet their only 15-20% of the population.

Kulmiye waa 'cararay' marki aqoon lays ku turo, go check the atheist or christian stats and it's far lower proving there is more morality in them then islamic people, you are the corrupt ones and u talk about having the right religion, gimme a break

I am not saying my maths is perfect nor am I mathamatician but I do know from a population of 15 million they have contributed 25% of the nobel laureates and from a population of 1.5 billion you only contributed 3 people which is a rate of 3 is 2.0E-11% of 15000000000000. It's not even calculatable by dropping into the minus zeros because it's never ending 'zeros' till it becomes a 1 somewhere in the chain.

The idea your 25% of the world population that is 1.5 billion. Jews are 0.000000000001% of the world population, how do u justify such a small pool of the world population contributed 25% of the inventions that we have yet 25% of the world population has produced 2.0E-11% of the inventions. U also will see the criminal rate among islamic world and their western population vs their prison stats is shocking also, I done the stats somewhere on the spot, arguing atheists have lesser criminal population yet represent far more of the world population then Islam
I do agree Jews are well overrepresented in academia. They are well educated and successfull I would never claim otherwise. But your argument has many flaws and inconsistencies and frankly Im not even sure what your core argument is.

Are you arguing that Islam inherently hinders human development and is by principle an obstacle to science? Or are you arguing most muslim majority countries have low HDI and thus haven't contributed to science as much as the Jews? Do you argue that the Jews have unlocked superhuman genes via selective inbreeding through out the millenias?

You said Jews have innovative gene and you argue muslims lack this, correct? The link between Islam and genes are beyond my comprehension. To be blunt its a very unintelligent argument from your part.

And pls @DR OSMAN try to keep your response short and stay on topic.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ashkenazi Jews don't look like Middle Eastern Jews, but look very much Turkic. I bet the ruling class in Turkey and Israel are the same people. No wonder both countries are the leading powers in the Middle East.

All Central Asian Turkic countries have close relationship with Israel. Even the most western of them, Azerbaijan, is a close ally of Israel. I believe once the Turks are done playing the Arab card and when Erdogan is no more, they will make up with Israelis.

Abdi 'genetics' is used for health defects not 'intelligence quotient' since intelligence isn't a 'gene' or something physically different in humans, unless u know of a 'smart' gene somewhere and find variations across ethnic groups. But culture is a whole different kettle of fish, yes some cultures foster growth, reason, evidence based thinking and nothing is 'off topic' including criticism of religion, that type of society is going to thrive no matter what ethnic group it is, it's culture and traditions and religion that are known to hinder knowledge growth in different communities. Open minded society vs closed society like saudi, well you see the economical difference and hdi difference off the bat. A kid from saudi school vs western school will be vastly different due to the cultures of open-ness, transparancy, knowledge growth and tranfers, and eventually human development.

The proof culture n religion hinder HDI is look at western somali born and bred vs somali born n bred, there is automatic HDI difference, it's due to the cultures both somalis grew up in and learned thru, I want this society that I am in to transfer it's knowledge and make somalia the same not follow the third world route of livestock and agriculture rural activities for 80% of it's economy, that shows a low hdi automaatically kkkkkkkkk

Trending

Latest posts