Dowries, the reverse meher

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This reminds me of a story a girl told me.

She said her father always fulfilled his financial duties whilst her mother also worked but didn't provide for the family financially.

Finally, her mother ended up buying a family house in the expensive city they lived in.

A normal woman is always going to provide for her family or look out for them in some way.

She will not be frivolous and play with money whilst her husband breaks his back to provide.
So do you want 50k or not
:ivers:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
A woman sacrifice is so huge when she enters a marriage from taking care of a grown man’s needs, food, clothes and household to pregnancies, births and looking after his children. Meher is nothing compared to the next decades of work she’s putting in. This is why single women are more happier generally there’s isn’t much burden on them.

This is untrue though, look up the paradox of declining female happiness. In all western societies female “liberation” is inversely correlated with their reported happiness. Saying the mass of childless women today are happier is just massive cope from wine aunts with 3 dogs and/or cats
:ulyin:

It’s just a fact that women were more happier when they had children and in more traditional roles that mirrored the natural order

This is untrue though, look up the paradox of declining female happiness. In all western societies female “liberation” is inversely correlated with their reported happiness. Saying the mass of childless women today are happier is just massive cope from wine aunts with 3 dogs and/or cats
:ulyin:

It’s just a fact that women were more happier when they had children and in more traditional roles that mirrored the natural order
When a female suggests that spinsterhood is more fulfilling then marriage, you learn a lot about the type of person you are dealing with.

These are the hall marks of the selfish, narcissistic, self-centred arch-type and people with such views lead miserable life's devoid of any blessings or meaning, they never escape depression.

But what they really tell you between the lines as do the crowd of females that prefer marriage past there prime is that they prefer the illegitimate form of relationships were just their desires are fulfilled without having to commit to anything until they hit the wall and panic sets in.

Little do they know of course that these arrangements only destroys their psyche's further.

The types of crowd that is drawn to this sort of lifestyle and language are those furthest away from the greatest attributes that can be found in humans necessary for psychological, emotional and physical health as well as self-development such as 'selflessness', 'sacrifice' and taking personal responsibility.

These are unprecedented times to live in.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Aren’t Indians/south asians the same people that promise their 5 year old daughter to get married to their cousin back home once they get older? And if they refuse to marry them once they reach that age they get killed. I think it’s called honour killing. Fucked up ppl wallahi.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was wondering why Indians were so inherently misogynistic and rapey in their culture and found out one of the leading causes

To any farax the act of getting paid to marry a woman would be a sweet deal but I found out this shit is actually uglier than it looks

>More than 8,000 women die as a result of India’s dowry system each year. Sometimes a woman is murdered by her husband or in-laws when her family can’t raise the requested dowry gift. Other times, women commit suicide after facing harassment and abuse for failing to meet the dowry price.

>India has the most child brides in the world and this phenomenon is partly driven by the dowry system. The younger a girl is, the lower her dowry price will usually be, so to save money, families marry off their daughters at young ages.

>Because women are viewed as a financial burden on a family, many parents abort girls or allow them to die after birth. This leads to both to the chronic undervaluing of women, and a huge gender disparity.

More can be found here
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/8-reasons-dowries-are-bad-for-women/

Even the English Aristocratic upto 19th century had Dowry system. The parents of the bride would negotiate with the parents of the groom. Richer Families would settle 10,000 or 20,000 or even the most richest 30,000 on their daughters

The man usually comes with an aristocratic title, or a good family name.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Aren’t Indians/south asians the same people that promise their 5 year old daughter to get married to their cousin back home once they get older? And if they refuse to marry them once they reach that age they get killed. I think it’s called honour killing. Fucked up ppl wallahi.

I don't think that's what honour killing is. But I do know an Indian girl that went back home for the summer when we like 17-18 and had a 'surprise' wedding. Yeeesh.

Never came back.

Trending

Latest posts