Dowries, the reverse meher

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I was wondering why Indians were so inherently misogynistic and rapey in their culture and found out one of the leading causes

To any farax the act of getting paid to marry a woman would be a sweet deal but I found out this shit is actually uglier than it looks

>More than 8,000 women die as a result of India’s dowry system each year. Sometimes a woman is murdered by her husband or in-laws when her family can’t raise the requested dowry gift. Other times, women commit suicide after facing harassment and abuse for failing to meet the dowry price.

>India has the most child brides in the world and this phenomenon is partly driven by the dowry system. The younger a girl is, the lower her dowry price will usually be, so to save money, families marry off their daughters at young ages.

>Because women are viewed as a financial burden on a family, many parents abort girls or allow them to die after birth. This leads to both to the chronic undervaluing of women, and a huge gender disparity.

More can be found here
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/8-reasons-dowries-are-bad-for-women/

If it leads to so much death and issues, shouldn't they remove that system.

I know ''culture and heritage'' is important but this one is very toxic so you could remove it temporarily untill you find another way to implement it in a healthier way.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
If it leads to so much death and issues, shouldn't they remove that system.

I know ''culture and heritage'' is important but this one is very toxic so you could remove it temporarily untill you find another way to implement it in a healthier way.
It's hard to remove these traditions that they practiced for generations

The government did remove the caste system another terrible tradition but it still happens in India

Meher somewhat makes sense since the giver is the 'head of the household' who is the financial provider of the family, they can afford it. Women did not work and that mehr could be used as money to fallback onto in the case of divorce.
Indian dowries are just done out of pure hatred of women. Women still don't work and aren't in a position to pay the dowry themselves (like muslim mehr) so the dowries come from the family, which is why daughters are seen as a financial burden.

That culture just straight up hates women.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Meher somewhat makes sense since the giver is the 'head of the household' who is the financial provider of the family, they can afford it. Women did not work and that mehr could be used as money to fallback onto in the case of divorce.
Indian dowries are just done out of pure hatred of women. Women still don't work and aren't in a position to pay the dowry themselves (like muslim mehr) so the dowries come from the family, which is why daughters are seen as a financial burden.

That culture just straight up hates women.
Some say it's cause women couldn't work back in the day and this was a way for the husband to financially support her and not feel burdened, it also used to happen in western countries but slowly faded into obscurity

Still a dumb argument since women worked in the fields with crops back then

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I never understood how people could kill their daughter in India. But it makes sense now. People have to remember tho, many of those suffering from living as girls are Muslim girls. They are forcefully married to Najd arabs(Oman, Kuwait,Saudi Arabia, Qatar), they are forced into prostitution by gangs, sometimes they are forced into marrying 4 men. Where 4 brothers buy a girl from an agency and they all share her as a wife.

There is not enough girls for everyone in India. Most of the brute force is taken by Muslims girls and their families, because Hindu families killed off their daughters in early stages.

There are 45 million more males than females. Some of the men have started raping other men, because there isnt enough women to rape. Plus the black clash they have been getting because of the gang rapes as of late. Made them rethink of their options.

So be careful if you are handsome geeljire visiting India. Remember they dont rape you as a real man, it never happens in 1v1. Its always gang-rape, so you have to fight 4 Indians from having their way with your booty hole.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
And some Somali men online want to scream and shout about a few thousand pounds as meher.
As long as it's reasonable I'll pay. Idk if Xalimos want lump sums bcs I'd be more willing to give a larger meher but over a few months payments

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
And some Somali men online want to scream and shout about a few thousand pounds as meher.
A woman sacrifice is so huge when she enters a marriage from taking care of a grown man’s needs, food, clothes and household to pregnancies, births and looking after his children. Meher is nothing compared to the next decades of work she’s putting in. This is why single women are more happier generally there’s isn’t much burden on them.

A woman sacrifice is so huge when she enters a marriage from taking care of a grown man’s needs, food, clothes and household to pregnancies, births and looking after his children. Meher is nothing compared to the next decades of work she’s putting in. This is why single women are more happier generally there’s isn’t much burden on them.

Childbirth is actually nearly a suicide mission, that's why women who die giving birth are martyrs.
Women sacrifice so much yet some want to claim about a few months wages, as if that even compensates women for their troubles.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Personally, I think meher should be measured to a man's income. It's not right to ask for 50K from a normal middle-class guy, that's more than a year's salary in some countries.
Some things just scream avarice to me. If you're going to get married to me why do you need 50k when we can put that in an investment fund or something.

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That’s straight bat shit 50k what Pesos? The only people I hear who pay that much are the Khaleeji Arabs lol I never heard Somalis do that
Even if I could afford that as a professional I wouldn't give that
:nahgirl:

Somethings just scream avarice to me. If you're going to get married to me why do you need 50k when we can put that in an investment fund or something.

This reminds me of a story a girl told me.

She said her father always fulfilled his financial duties whilst her mother also worked but didn't provide for the family financially.

Finally, her mother ended up buying a family house in the expensive city they lived in.

A normal woman is always going to provide for her family or look out for them in some way.

She will not be frivolous and play with money whilst her husband breaks his back to provide.

Trending

Latest posts