DownLow Somali men in SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7217.PNG
:patrice:

This is not a website. Have some respect for the majority who come here for chat with other Somalis. Nobody cares what adults do in their private inbox and please don't bring this kind of private issue to the public forum.

Have some respect for people who are not interested in sexual perversion and what relates to that.

Knowthyself waa dulli. She wants everyone else to wallow in the same qurun. Wax dhintay waaye nacaladda,

You folks turned the place into a trashy website. HAVE SOEM RESPECT and keep your private life private.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This is not a website. Have some respect for the majority who come here for chat with other Somalis. Nobody cares what adults do in their private inbox and please don't bring this kind of private issue to the public forum.

Have some respect for people who are not interested in sexual perversion and what relates to that.

Knowthyself waa dulli. She wants everyone else to wallow in the same qurun. Wax dhintay waaye nacaladda,
No one is forcing you to come into this thread...

Aaegal

This website is not a gay dating website. Don't turn it into one. Keep your private issues private sinjigaada wase.
No one said it was a gay dating website, and no one is trying to turn it into one. There are so many stupid threads on this forum to begin with, so I don't see what your problem with this one is.

There are gay Somali people, they have as much of a right to be here as you do.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

You folks turned the place into a trashy website. HAVE SOEM RESPECT and keep your private life private.

Damn nigga it ain't that serious.
ywa0bE3.jpg

Damn nigga it ain't that serious.
ywa0bE3.jpg

It is serious, there are underage kids who visit here. We should all be responsible. If you know what responsibility means anyway considering your lack of morality.

I am out of this filthy congregation. I said what I wanted to say. Keep this issue private.

Aaegal

It is serious, there are underage kids who visit here. We should all be responsible. If you know what responsibility means anyway considering your lack of morality.

I am out of this filthy congregation. I said what I wanted to say.
Latent homosexual

you think homosexuality is perversion? did they tell you this in the conversion camp you got sent to?

nobody forced you to click on this thread tbh. stop looking for attention naya

No one said it was a gay dating website, and no one is trying to turn it into one. There are so many stupid threads on this forum to begin with, so I don't see what your problem with this one is.

There are gay Somali people, they have as much of a right to be here as you do.
hes repressing his homosexuality and this thread is triggering him. dont bother with him. he's 82, back in his day gays were killed and he wants the same fate for them now.

I am out of this filthy congregation. I said what I wanted to say. Keep this issue private.
LOL of all the threads on this website, THIS one is inappropriate? FOH dont enter my threads again. block me tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts