DownLow Somali men in SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Operation distract the public from the real issue of down low Somali niggas is in full effect.

Certain member would have came in here and curse the female population if this topic was started by a male and the subjects in question were females.

giphy.gif

Ladies you see this. Iska ilaaliya downlow ashy Abdis.

Operation distract the public from the real issue of down low Somali niggas is in full effect.

Certain member would have came in here and curse the female population if this topic was started by a male and the subjects in question were females.

giphy.gif

Ladies you see this. Iska ilaaliya downlow ashy Abdis.
:hemad: you bet. I dare you to go make another faarax bashing thread. I dare you? car!:mjlaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

:hemad: you bet. I dare you to go make another faarax bashing thread. I dare you? car!:mjlaugh:
You dare me? So is that going to make me huff and puff and do exactly what you say? You misogynist, woman hating, dare I say you're probably downlow. You love men too much and hate women, I see right though you.

@Knowthyself @Reign we found our first suspect.

Gibiin-Udug

So it is ok to lust after men while engaged as long as those men are not black?

you have zero shame.
Lust? :what1:

Atleast I'm not downlow. I hope for your sake you're not the in the relationships.

Okay well if you say he isn't then I'll take your word for it.
Thanks for repeating your point, I understand much better now
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help you understand. Aren't I a charitable person?

#Nochildleftbehind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending