DownLow Somali men in SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
This what xalimos get. They show all the love to ajnabi men and not somali men, and somali men have no choice but to release themselves in a mans mouth. :farole: Are you happy with yourselves? :mjcry:

The times of worrying if your man will entertain another woman are over, now we got to be careful with the men too. 

Lets pray life is good to us and don't end up with a DL. :kendrickcry::kendrickcry:
with my love for asians the chances are quadrupled :mjcry:. but you know sis, i have accepted my fate as a beard. threesomes everyday uno :mjohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This what xalimos get. They show all the love to ajnabi men and not somali men, and somali men have no choice but to release themselves in a mans mouth. :farole: Are you happy with yourselves? :mjcry:
I bet you're happy about this. Live your truth!!!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
with my love for asians the chances are quadrupled :mjcry:. but you know sis, i have accepted my fate as a beard. threesomes everyday uno :mjohreally:

If you're going to be a beard at least get something out of it. Make sure hes loaded. Imagine unknowingly being a beard to a broke ass farax though damn!:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
she's about to be a billionaire sis, a billionaire!
ill skip you prince sis dont worry (mostly cuz the photoshop doesn't translate into real life)

:damedamn:
Photoshop or not sis, like Janet, tolerate the acne scars and the hook nose for 5 years and pop out couple of kids, and you will be a billionaire. :banderas:

Aunt Janet is the smartest gold digger ever. She's my new SHero :banderas:

If you're going to be a beard at least get something out of it. Make sure hes loaded. Imagine unknowingly being a beard to a broke ass farax though damn!:kendrickcry::mjcry:
oh hell nah. you right sis. i want a minimum of two kids and a banging wardrobe as meher on top of the usual 50K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending