Double Shooting in West London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly...a white drug dealer will not bother the average joe in the streets and a lot of the time dont even stick out. Also when people use crime stats they forget one huge thing in black areas. Saqajaanimo which dont get reported. Black youths coming into a shop cause argument speak to shop owner like sh1t. Black young people just harrassing and punking average people in the streets which creates a lot of anger with people. Black youth in public transport who make normal peoples journeys really annoying.....most of the unnecessary sh1t they do dont enter crime stats
Blacks will start shit with you for no reason because they are bored.

Some of you here sound very stupid, white people dont want you to win? They dont want you to unite? Whats stopping you? Its easy your borderline retard level low IQ.

f*ck outta here with that black american victimhood use your two left braincells and stop shooting and killing each other.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I really don't understand somali gangs in London your not rated by anyone and you guys are a laughing stock so who's there for you to impress at least In Canada the somali hoodlums are feared and talked about by high profile individuals e.g torey lanez and drake. Yall should just give up and go back to the deen

I really don't understand somali gangs in London your not rated by anyone and you guys are a laughing stock so who's there for you to impress at least In Canada the somali hoodlums are feared and talked about by high profile individuals e.g torey lanez and drake. Yall should just give up and go back to the deen
They are avenging dead freinds and family sxb just like every gang worlwide let them kill eachother off then london will be a better place

I didnt know gangs were rated by anyone. Is it supposed to be good thing that some rapper who makes money out of gang culture praises them? Funny the guys you mentioned are not in gang lifestyle.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought getting a gun in Europe is like getting a lottery win? How did they get hold of one?

I thought getting a gun in Europe is like getting a lottery win? How did they get hold of one?

You can get a gun easily from an arms dealer or from a fellow gang member. Literally costs less £300 in some cases.

There are 2 main sources of guns in UK:

1. Antique Guns

There are a lot of WW2 guns in circulation on london streets. WW2 veterans were allowed to keep their sevice rifles as antiques. You are allowed to own and trade antique guns in the UK, no problem. These then find their way on to the streets.

2. Eastern Europe
Cadaan gansgters from Essex bring guns from legal markets in eastern Europe into London by boat. These guns are more modern in comparison.

You can get a gun easily from an arms dealer or from a fellow gang member. Literally costs less £300 in some cases.

There are 2 main sources of guns in UK:

1. Antique Guns

There are a lot of WW2 guns in circulation on london streets. WW2 veterans were allowed to keep their sevice rifles as antiques. You are allowed to own and trade antique guns in the UK, no problem. These then find their way on to the streets.

2. Eastern Europe
Cadaan gansgters from Essex bring guns from legal markets in eastern Europe into London by boat. These guns are more modern in comparison.
Also the darkweb straps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending