Double Shooting in West London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those idiots aren't SAS trained shooters. How about no shooting in the first place. Secondly, there was a shootout. Two guys who were with the guys who got shot have been arrested because they apparently fired shots back. Lock em all up.
These youths should all linkup with there guns and shanks and battle it out in a park they always move pussy tryna catch someone slipping:fittytousand:

This gun issue is scaring me why can't they just use knives instead. I don't want to walk on the street and be a victim of a gang shootout and die.
Its amazing how black people are killing themselves almost as if the police and high authorities allow the guns to be available to such individuals as a way of destroying black people within .

Knife crime is worse because knives are easily accessible but guns are rare to find in london

Its amazing how black people are killing themselves almost as if the police and high authorities allow the guns to be available to such individuals as a way of destroying black people within .

Knife crime is worse because knives are easily accessible but guns are rare to find in london
You can get guns they are everywhere now.

This American gang culture has taken over Europe . Please refrain from watching these bad hood movies and listening to negativity filled hip hop . This has to come to an end . This is the white mans goal , to keep us killing each other and not progress. They don't want to see us winning. We are the future generation to build Somalia . Go to university, college, anything!! Lets not darken our bright future of success and a prosperous Somalia. :(:(:frdfvsb:

Maybe there is no conspiracy that white man is turning blacks on each other. Maybe blacks are just more violent people? Where ever thete is a gathering of black people. It turns violent

This gun issue is scaring me why can't they just use knives instead. I don't want to walk on the street and be a victim of a gang shootout and die.
Abaayo, You’re more likely to die from obesity because you go to creams everyday or get hit by a car when you use your phone whilst crossing. If you are not 16-25, not a black male, don’t have a gang affiliation, you are in no danger of getting shot or stabbed.

Maybe there is no conspiracy that white man is turning blacks on each other. Maybe blacks are just more violent people? Where ever thete is a gathering of black people. It turns violent
London is not as bad as people make out to be though 9 times out of 10 black people are involved in the gun/knife crime

Abaayo, You’re more likely to die from obesity because you go to creams everyday or get hit by a car when you use your phone whilst crossing. If you are not 16-25, not a black male, don’t have a gang affiliation, you are in no danger of getting shot or stabbed.
Ok now your lying. What happened to that innocent somali boy that died and a rapper killed him? Some guy called incognito. You need to realise innocents do actually DIE. People with no affiliation to gangs are dying.

I personally know this somali boy who lives in Edmonton who got into a fight with some boys who is now getting hunted by some Albanians and he is innocent. So? This is london saxib I will never feel safe here.

Up until recently the most violent parts of England were the white working class estates of Glasgow. UK has a long standing gang and knife issue. Blacks and Somalis are street cannon fodder.
Do you think the Turkish, Moroccans and Albanians are not involved in drug operations? They are involved in more sophisticated operations because they can directly ship drugs from their countries. Some of them also launder money through legitimate business. Somalis and Madows tends to monopolise mid level and low level street dealing which requires violence.

You will be surprised if you knew the amount of Indian and Pakistanis businessmen who are involved in the drugs trade via Heathrow. Look at these guys:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www..../west-london-taxi-drivers-jailed-14362258.amp

London is not as bad as people make out to be though 9 times out of 10 black people are involved in the gun/knife crime
Throughout my lifeI have heard this nonsense from black people. White people dont want us to win. They are turning us on each other. We never take responsibility. Its not only london. Across europe and america blacks are more violent to each other. I had this old somali guy blame the war in somalia on white people. They are scared we unite. Wallahi im wary of black people. They are far more likely to kill you if you fall out with them. 1 person tried to kill me in my life and 1 threatened me. Both somalis

16-25 - Check
Black male - Check
Gang affiliation - Black so automatically assumed there is one

The issue can scare her because there are family and relatives that can be affected from this issue.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5420373/amp/Three-boys-stabbed-death-Britains-streets.html
My mum knew this person's mum

Throughout my lifeI have heard this nonsense from black people. White people dont want us to win. They are turning us on each other. We never take responsibility. Its not only london. Across europe and america blacks are more violent to each other. I had this old somali guy blame the war in somalia on white people. They are scared we unite. Wallahi im wary of black people. They are far more likely to kill you if you fall out with them. 1 person tried to kill me in my life and 1 threatened me. Both somalis
white people for the most part are civilised even if they don't like you they pretend they like you black people don't have the ability to use such cunning tactics

white people for the most part are civilised even if they don't like you they pretend they like you black people don't have the ability to use such cunning tactics
Exactly...a white drug dealer will not bother the average joe in the streets and a lot of the time dont even stick out. Also when people use crime stats they forget one huge thing in black areas. Saqajaanimo which dont get reported. Black youths coming into a shop cause argument speak to shop owner like sh1t. Black young people just harrassing and punking average people in the streets which creates a lot of anger with people. Black youth in public transport who make normal peoples journeys really annoying.....most of the unnecessary sh1t they do dont enter crime stats

Status
Not open for further replies.