Double Shooting in West London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Areas like Harrow and Kingsbury were once peaceful places full of Gujarati Indians from Uganda and Jewish community. Now people are getting shot up on a regular basis. According to my confidential sources there has been a quiet war in that part of London ever since the alleged killer of the Somali lad was found not guilty.

#Peace in the Middle East.
#Peace in the streets.

Areas like Harrow and Kingsbury were once peaceful places full of Gujarati Indians from Uganda and Jewish community. Now people are getting shot up on a regular basis. According to my confidential sources there has been a quiet war in that part of London ever since the alleged killer of the Somali lad was found not guilty.

#Peace in the Middle East.
#Peace in the streets.
Yeah they still havent killed for the youngster but they trying their best

But it's true you don't shoot innocents shoot the gang members instead. :umwhat:
Those idiots aren't SAS trained shooters. How about no shooting in the first place. Secondly, there was a shootout. Two guys who were with the guys who got shot have been arrested because they apparently fired shots back. I think it is pretty dumb to hang around with people who are known gang members or carry weapons. You're putting yourself at risk. Lock em all up.

People saying they were innocent lol. Even if they werent or they are this gang issue is becoming too much in london. Wallahi you just hear violence now it has to stop.
They always say there innocent when they get touched but they are gang members London has always had gang murders i say they kill eachother off:samwelcome:

what hope do these youngsters have when those who start charity's for them steal the money the government gives them?

Gang violence should be tought in school and awareness training should be given at all levels

Those idiots aren't SAS trained shooters. How about no shooting in the first place. Secondly, there was a shootout. Two guys who were with the guys who got shot have been arrested because they apparently fired shots back. Lock em all up.
This gun issue is scaring me why can't they just use knives instead. I don't want to walk on the street and be a victim of a gang shootout and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending