Doollo region, Ethiopia

The region has had 15 governors, 10 which have been MJ, 3 OG and 2 Geri koombe @SilverL people.

from east Wardheer to biirta dheer is 689km, from Miirkhaliifo to Dhudub all Majeerteen

The biggest region in Somali region.

62573470_2307539675981425_2723394446921039872_o.jpg

1.Cabdi Madoobe (Ogaadeen )
2. XASAN-DOOY (majeerteen)
3. JAWLE MAXAMED CAATO (Majeerteen)
4. Axmed Gardaro( Majeerteen)
5. CABDIDAAHIR AFLOW (Majeerteen)
6.Makhtal Suldan Sh. Xasan wacdi(Reer Sh.Abayonis)
7.Cali Gurey(majeerteen)
8. Cabdi Cirroobe (Rer Sh.Abayoonis )
9. Asad Faarax-low (Majeerteen)
10. Guleed Cali-Geri(Majeerteen)
11.Cumar yihaadhig(Majeerteen).
12.Jimcaale Faarax faalug (Ogaadeen)
13. Abdirishid Dhiriq (Ogaadeen)
14. ABDINASIR MUHOMED (Majeerteen) hadda Jooga
15. Cabdiqami xasan yaayiir( Majeerteen)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MJ claiming Miir Khalif hahahaha this is Marehan deegaan weliba my subclan, Man these MJs are really something

:camby:

TekNiKo

VIP
Miirkhaliifo is the town MX militias attacked and got karbaashed by bicidyahan stop claiming others land u low caste
Karbashed by who? It was in Galaadi itself where the battle happened and it was you folks that got karbashed, MJs arent known for fighting low caste dhabayac0 midg0.

Karbashed by who? It was in Galaadi itself where the battle happened and it was you folks that got karbashed, MJs arent known for fighting low caste dhabayac0 midg0.

It was you that attacked miir khaliifo, you're fleeing galgaduud and trying to take land in Doollo why not take back ur land in Somalia?

Malayshiya-beeleed ka soo duulay tuulooyinka Cillaanle iyo Duuban oo hoostaga degmada Wardheer, ayaa sida la sheegayo shalay subax dagaal ku qaaday tuulada Miir-Khaliifo oo ay deggan yihiin shacab hayb-ahaan ka soo jeeda Puntland, halkaasi oo dagaal culus ku dhexmaray dadka degaanka iyo malayshiyaadkii soo duulay.

https://puntlandpost.net/2019/06/26...McVz4Vn-I6jqV5kKJhdP8iAynFHOH70dbabU2TyOh9Zs8

Puntland post:susp:low caste dhabayc0 media aint gonna convince me. Bicidyahan deer hunterers should focus on defending Bookh next. Wa midg0.
they are the rightful owners and leaders of the biggest gobol in DDSI, you claim you live there in large numbers yet nothing to show for it?

TekNiKo

VIP
they are the rightful owners and leaders of the biggest gobol in DDSI, you claim you live there in large numbers yet nothing to show for it?
Did I claim I was majority of Doollo, just dont claim my deegaans. Laasacanood, Raqo, Burgeesoole, Duuban, Uurmadag, Miir Khaliif, Neef ku celiye, Golweyne, Elanle are all marehan lands and I dont like a dhabayac0 claiming them on the map

Did I claim I was majority of Doollo, just dont claim my deegaans. Laasacanood, Raqo, Burgeesoole, Duuban, Uurmadag, Miir Khaliif, Neef ku celiye, Golweyne, Elanle are all marehan lands and I dont like a dhabayac0 claiming them on the map
not miir khaliifo you live in small areas near the border to Somalia and the gobol next to doollo

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
These MX claim other peoples land in DDSI too maaan while claiming Jubba on top of that and act so tough towards daroods:gnzbryw:

Yet calacaal and are so submissive

to HG who took their ancestral lando_O

Listen from 04:20 he is counting all lands lost to HG.. Galinsooor, Tuulo-Qorac, Ceel-mudan, Deeqlaa, Kabeenwar, tuulo-sarman & mirocawleed:yloezpe:
He goes on saying "they kicked us out of Somalia and now coming after us in DDS" meaning the latest HG conquest of thedeegans of Kaxandhaale and Dacdheer. They are asking for Etiopian help to stop HG and begs SFG for help:yloezpe:

"36 Sano baay xabad nagu waden oo hadana DDSI naga daba imi anago awal ugaso cararnay magalada Gelinsoor" :yloezpe:

Ceeb looma dhiinto ileen and they brag 24/7 about defeating mighty absame giant to take Kismaayo. The same absame who save them in Kaxandhaale and dacdheer. @Teeri-Alpha @Django bal kuwaan eega sida loo gumaado:hova:

TekNiKo

VIP
These MX claim other peoples land in DDSI too maaan while claiming Jubba on top of that and act so tough towards daroods:gnzbryw:

Yet calacaal and are so submissive

to HG who took their ancestral lando_O

Listen from 04:20 he is counting all lands lost to HG.. Galinsooor, Tuulo-Qorac, Ceel-mudan, Deeqlaa, Kabeenwar, tuulo-sarman & mirocawleed:yloezpe:
He goes on saying "they kicked us out of Somalia and now coming after us in DDS" meaning the latest HG conquest of thedeegans of Kaxandhaale and Dacdheer. They are asking for Etiopian help to stop HG and begs SFG for help:yloezpe:

"36 Sano baay xabad nagu waden oo hadana DDSI naga daba imi anago awal ugaso cararnay magalada Gelinsoor" :yloezpe:

Ceeb looma dhiinto ileen and they brag 24/7 about defeating mighty absame giant to take Kismaayo. The same absame who save them in Kaxandhaale and dacdheer. @Teeri-Alpha @Django bal kuwaan eega sida loo gumaado:hova:
Fake video, Tuulo Sarmaan is marehan still so is deeqla so is Kaxandhaale. Keep bringing failed h2tu propaganda dabayac0 it is me who saved you in Galkacyo when h2tu destroyed you in 92

Marehan would claim they are the majority in your own house.

Always claiming something without any evidence or representation:

1. They claim Doolo, never elected
2. They claim Galmudug, MAYBE will get VP if they are lucky.
3. Claim dominance in Jubbaland, reduced to cheerleading for Absame candidates.

This is why this group irritates me so much, so much bravado and lies for a langaab populace that just got lucky because of the dictator Siyad.

Now they actually believe their own lies.

Get HELP. Who lied to you and told you that you are laandheer ??

:gucciwhat:

They are truly delusional. ONE subclan of Majeerteen who is a sub sub sub clan of Kablalax, is more relevant than them in Doolo. Imagine, how langaab they truly are.
Marehan-Sade Daarood vs Majeerteen- Harti-Koombe-Kablalax- Daarood.

:kanyehmm:

The name "Daarood" has made Marehan feel relevant and laandheer but if we look at facts and figures, there is no region, aside from Gedo, where they can claim to be dominant.

That puts them at the same position as a tribe like Hawaadle, who is also dominant in one region, Hiiraan.

Nothing wrong with it, just being realistic.

The sooner we stop letting candidates get elected because they are "Daarood", the better, because we now have an egotistical and delusional monster called "Marehan", lying everywhere.

Trending