Doollo region, Ethiopia

cagjar gave them hope, insha Allah after cagjar we will bring them back to their reality, marehan needs minimum 10,000 humans to become a councillor in dds, 100K for a degmo and 1 million for a gobal, so i would not worry bro,

not only banished, but banned through constitutions like how they are banned in kenya and classed as shifta since 1954 and never allowed to own, run or buy property or businesses in Ogadeniya,

at the end of the day we are all somalis and somali region in Ethiopia every clan rules there own degaans.

almost every single somali clan inside somalia also has people in Ethiopia. Marehan have a large population in warder zone and liibaan zone. SXB lets respect each others degaans i don't claim yours so don't claim mine.

its true the british and the kikuyu called marehan shifta and tried to banish us from NFD, but today we are back and also live in mandeera country alongside garre.

sxb in Kenya we don't even border each other we are fighting boran and garre some half breed somali/oromo. why you against us expanding in NFD?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
at the end of the day we are all somalis and somali region in Ethiopia every clan rules there own degaans.

almost every single somali clan inside somalia also has people in Ethiopia. Marehan have a large population in warder zone and liibaan zone. SXB lets respect each others degaans i don't claim yours so don't claim mine.

its true the british and the kikuyu called marehan shifta and tried to banish us from NFD, but today we are back and also live in mandeera country alongside garre.

sxb in Kenya we don't even border each other we are fighting boran and garre some half breed somali/oromo. why you against us expanding in NFD?
Naya stop claiming kismayo and we good
russ.png

@Teeri-Alpha

Although the broader NFD region is home to a number of interrelated ethnic groups, including the Boran, Rendille, Gabra, Sakyue and Burji, it is primarily ethnic Somalis who inhabit NEP. The Somali are divided between six clan families, which can be further sub-divided into clan, sub-clan and lineage groups. In NEP, the major clan groups are the Marehan, Ogaden, Ajuran, Degodia, Gurreh and Murille, with the Abd Wak, Abdalla and Aulihan being important sub-clans of the Ogaden. According to the anthropologist I. M. Lewis, clan and lineage have historically been the focus for Somali political activity, behind which normally independent minded pastoralists would unite, to facilitate herding, farming or for raiding or defence.19

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/03086534.2015.1083232

The only reason why marehan has no representation in NFD is because of the shifta title the british gave us. but we are big in numbers there also. sxb lets not deny the facts

no marehan will deny that ogadeen is the biggest sub clan in somali region of Ethiopia so stop hating man.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha

Although the broader NFD region is home to a number of interrelated ethnic groups, including the Boran, Rendille, Gabra, Sakyue and Burji, it is primarily ethnic Somalis who inhabit NEP. The Somali are divided between six clan families, which can be further sub-divided into clan, sub-clan and lineage groups. In NEP, the major clan groups are the Marehan, Ogaden, Ajuran, Degodia, Gurreh and Murille, with the Abd Wak, Abdalla and Aulihan being important sub-clans of the Ogaden. According to the anthropologist I. M. Lewis, clan and lineage have historically been the focus for Somali political activity, behind which normally independent minded pastoralists would unite, to facilitate herding, farming or for raiding or defence.19

The only reason why marehan has no representation in NFD is because of the shifta title the british gave us. but we are big in numbers there also. sxb lets not deny the facts

no marehan will deny that ogadeen is the biggest sub clan in somali region of Ethiopia so stop hating man.
You still a bo0n

@Teeri-Alpha reer abtigey ugas gulled Ogadeniya xage ka dagan misa iyaga wa reer wamo

Dhanaan region bro, its in shabelle gobal but borders with shabeele/qoraxey border, they also live in qoraxey with the rest of their reer cabdulle brothers

also in waamo in kismayo, afmadow, all over jubaland as well as wajir where i am sure they have Mps,

one of the most nasab and back bones of reer cabdulle and ONLF and the Ogaden world, one of them could become next president of DDS insha Allah

@Teeri-Alpha

the land is called Ogadeniya saxib, only Absame are native, the rest are marti, we will give you rights and protection as long as all the marti behave themselves,

I see this site is full of deluded anti sade folks. If you believe half of these stories marehan would be smaller then cadcads. But yet during the height of the civil war we ruled from luuq to kismaayo

If things go back to clan power, marehan would again rule from luuq to kismaayo.

:drakekidding:

It seems kab iyo lax day dream about sade demise but there uqdad and hatred towards us will be there downfall.

These MX claim other peoples land in DDSI too maaan while claiming Jubba on top of that and act so tough towards daroods:gnzbryw:

Yet calacaal and are so submissive

to HG who took their ancestral lando_O

Listen from 04:20 he is counting all lands lost to HG.. Galinsooor, Tuulo-Qorac, Ceel-mudan, Deeqlaa, Kabeenwar, tuulo-sarman & mirocawleed:yloezpe:
He goes on saying "they kicked us out of Somalia and now coming after us in DDS" meaning the latest HG conquest of thedeegans of Kaxandhaale and Dacdheer. They are asking for Etiopian help to stop HG and begs SFG for help:yloezpe:

"36 Sano baay xabad nagu waden oo hadana DDSI naga daba imi anago awal ugaso cararnay magalada Gelinsoor" :yloezpe:

Ceeb looma dhiinto ileen and they brag 24/7 about defeating mighty absame giant to take Kismaayo. The same absame who save them in Kaxandhaale and dacdheer. @Teeri-Alpha @Django bal kuwaan eega sida loo gumaado:hova:

this is Wargadhac (MX) doing dhaanto in Kaxandhaale after being victorious this is filmed less then 3 months ago.

anymore fake news you want to say?

We actually have a number of deegans in Galbeed. We even lived in Hararghe in the past.

Many of our forefathers lived in Galbeed but eventually a lot of us ended up living on both sides of the border (Gedo/Libaan zone/Kenya, GG/Galbeed).

Trending