Don't marry from these cultures marry cadaan instead

@scarecrow

Many many Somali marriages end badly where the father cuts or is forced to abandon all contacts with his children. Regardless of their nationality or race, don’t rush into marriages and it might succeed.

Rather a failed somali marriage with children than one with Nigerian though. The nightmare man. The advantages are totally different in both negative situations. The product of somali parents don't have to worry about navigating different cultures. Our somali culture is also superior to average African culture. It is a loss to get mixed up with any other culture.

There is zero value to marrying outside if you are somali rooted in their culture. Guys who marry outside have more success in making their children more somali-like than somali women who married out. The latter basically are beholden to the guy dicking them daily. Some fucked up existence and I have no sympathy for them. If they succeed, good for them. If they don't, please don't blame somalis or ask somalis to change for f*ck's sake.

Men are dominant over women guaranteed. Every woman accommodates her husband more than the husband accommodates her.That is why Islam bans muslim women to marry non-mulsim men.

Adiga qashinkaa doontid guurso saxib, but stop blaming somalis constantly in your posts. You sound like a broken record.,

Last edited:
A Somali has the choice to marry who they want to marry but I would recommend them to marry their own people instead. If they want to marry out, at least marry into a culture that's acceptable or related to Somalis such as Yemeni, Oromo, Harari, Afar etc. Secondly, why would you recommend a cadaan? Their culture is too foreign to Somalis and the culture clash and other difficulties of the marriage could lead to divorce, it's not a good idea.
Yemenis and Hararis have very little in common with Somalis. Food, music, language, hobbies, manners, values, they're completely different.

If your somali in a western country don't marry Nigerian or any west African, or Asian and arab as well as turkish or Kurdish.

Reason why? You might both be raised in a western country but the roots are deep for them. The culture clash comes when the kids are born. People from these places are too much into their culture and language even if they're second generation immigrants.

You could argue Somalis are also tight knit but recently Somalis have become open-minded and tolerable to inter marriages no issues if son daughter aren't involved in the culture or speak the language.

It could be that they're threatened by Somalis loud culture which feels very dominant and fear of loosing their kids to them.

I know one somali lady who married a Nigerian and had 2 kids once the family realised she wasn't willing to give up her culture and the children were getting close to the somali side. They took them. Rest family act like they have no idea where he went with the kids and poor somali mum had a mental break down.

Think long term? Would you risk loosing your kids.

At least if you marry cadaan British and American they ain't going no where with your kids and you can use a court of law but when it comes to people with strong cultures they will steal your kids to their shithole third world village and there's no way of getting them. Even if you find them most their countries courts would never give you ( foreigner) the child. They're biased towards their own.
Sorry but ur whole paragraph is bullshyt. One horror story doesn't mean jack. lol

Light skinned babies are more desired by every somali male or female.it is ok they are marriage materials you wont see naturally skinned female as they are snatched as soon as they reach 15 years.it is crazy shansi women cost 10k dolars while dark skinned halimo can go as far as one apple in terms of mehr.
No. Just..no. Your post is bs

Yemenis and Hararis have very little in common with Somalis. Food, music, language, hobbies, manners, values, they're completely different.
If your familiar with some other culture then the marriage would be less complicated. Yemeni and Somali intermarriages are common to hear because we share the same geographic location, some aspects of culture such as the macawiis, similar foods etc, same with the Hararis. Also, there both Muslims

If your familiar with some other culture then the marriage would be less complicated. Yemeni and Somali intermarriages are common to hear because we share the same geographic location, some aspects of culture such as the macawiis, similar foods etc, same with the Hararis. Also, there both Muslims
It's just the southern Yemenis that marry horners and it's usually a Yemeni man with a Somalis woman, although the opposite also exists. Yemenis would choose an Arab over African any day. I guess the similarity is just Islam and a few other things which u mentioned

Marry your habashi sister to whoever you find okay. We are somalis, we aim for the best(somali). That is what we teach our children.

:westbrookswag:
low IQ forumer.

Guys who marry outside have more success in making their children more somali-like than somali women who married out. The latter basically are beholden to the guy dicking them daily.
This is just xaar. Everyone on here knows that when faraaxs marry cadaan the child is DEFFO not gonna learn Somali. It's always the mother that instills the language to her children. If u don't agree then I don't know wag1 for u. lol

You can keep them. Somali for a somali period. Our pure lineage shows this mindset and we kept our lineage local and pure. It worked for us.

Ayyubi is being nice but knows his first choice should be a somali. Don't mistake niceties for total acceptance.

Somalis rooted in their culture never look elsewhere for marriage. Otrhers who are on shaky ground and are not clear on where they stand can choose where they feel comfortable. But us who are the vanguards will not give an inch of concession about our identity. To you your choice, to us our choice. How difficult is that?

Stop asking for acceptance.

PS: Waaqo is female version of Waaq. May be in your Oromo language that is male. :ftw9nwa:

They have their own language and culture, what do you mean there not an ethnicity? lool.
I mean if u look at their history/origin they're just xabesha Muslims who mixed with a few Arabs and built their own little culture after they closed their city gates to Oromos. I think they came from Harlas too though.

You can keep them. Somali for a somali period. Our pure lineage shows this mindset and we kept our lineage local and pure. It worked for us.

Ayyubi is being nice but knows his first choice should be a somali. Don't mistake niceties for total acceptance.

Somalis rooted in their culture never look elsewhere for marriage. Otrhers who are on shaky ground and are not clear on where they stand can choose where they feel comfortable. But us who are the vanguards will not give an inch of concession about our identity. To you your choice, to us our choice. How difficult is that?

Stop asking for acceptance.

PS: Waaqo is female version of Waaq. May be in your Oromo language that is male. :ftw9nwa:
What are u trying to prove to me? lol marry whoever the hell u want. U sound incelly. Go out more dude the world is big. At this rate u won't even land xalimos :siilaanyolaugh:

P.S: I don't know the first thing about waaqism or Oromo. Are u they'll steal xalimos?

low IQ forumer.

This is just xaar. Everyone on here knows that when faraaxs marry cadaan the child is DEFFO not gonna learn Somali. It's always the mother that instills the language to her children. If u don't agree then I don't know wag1 for u. lol

You have no idea what an IQ is meant to convey. And you clearly demonstrate in your attitude and fakery how little value you hold in yourself.

Be proud of who you are first then see if you can measure up to me. It is not bad to be an Oromo or Habashi.

What are u trying to prove to me? lol marry whoever the hell u want. U sound incelly. Go out more dude the world is big. At this rate u won't even land xalimos :siilaanyolaugh:

P.S: I don't know the first thing about waaqism or Oromo. Are u they'll steal xalimos?

You project your insecurities.

- You named yourself Waaqo. You don't realize Somalis add "O" to some words in the end to indicate the female sex. Big failure on your useless self.
- You project your insecurities about women by telling me to go out and get a xaliimo/. This with me never complaining on the forum about lack of a woman. If anything, I come across as full of myself.

Trending