Don't marry from these cultures marry cadaan instead

Discussion in 'General' started by scarecrow, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Hardwork2019

Hardwork2019

Ratings:
    +143
    Dark skinned girls are ugly and dirty.
    The lighter the better.

2. imperialist

imperialist

Ratings:
    +690
    Are we reading the same thread:faysalwtf:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. imperialist

imperialist

Ratings:
    +690
    Color doesn't determine how beautiful a girl is but rather the combination of features is what makes a girl beautiful.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CaliTedesse

CaliTedesse Soomaal, Jareer Nose, Cushite & Afrow-Black-Ayrab VIP

Ratings:
    +12,491
    What a bunch of xaar I read first paragraph and though pff f*ck this xaar

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,471

Rather a failed somali marriage with children than one with Nigerian though. The nightmare man. The advantages are totally different in both negative situations. The product of somali parents don't have to worry about navigating different cultures. Our somali culture is also superior to average African culture. It is a loss to get mixed up with any other culture.

There is zero value to marrying outside if you are somali rooted in their culture. Guys who marry outside have more success in making their children more somali-like than somali women who married out. The latter basically are beholden to the guy dicking them daily. Some fucked up existence and I have no sympathy for them. If they succeed, good for them. If they don't, please don't blame somalis or ask somalis to change for fuck's sake.

Men are dominant over women guaranteed. Every woman accommodates her husband more than the husband accommodates her.That is why Islam bans muslim women to marry non-mulsim men.

Adiga qashinkaa doontid guurso saxib, but stop blaming somalis constantly in your posts. You sound like a broken record.,

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    Yemenis and Hararis have very little in common with Somalis. Food, music, language, hobbies, manners, values, they're completely different.

7. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    Sorry but ur whole paragraph is bullshyt. One horror story doesn't mean jack. lol

8. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    No. Just..no. Your post is bs

9. Ayubi

Ayubi Proud Somaal Arab

Ratings:
    +4,685
    If your familiar with some other culture then the marriage would be less complicated. Yemeni and Somali intermarriages are common to hear because we share the same geographic location, some aspects of culture such as the macawiis, similar foods etc, same with the Hararis. Also, there both Muslims

10. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,471

Marry your habashi sister to whoever you find okay. We are somalis, we aim for the best(somali). That is what we teach our children.

:westbrookswag:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    It's just the southern Yemenis that marry horners and it's usually a Yemeni man with a Somalis woman, although the opposite also exists. Yemenis would choose an Arab over African any day. I guess the similarity is just Islam and a few other things which u mentioned

12. Pipit

Pipit

Ratings:
    +1,725
    What’s the global Harari population?

13. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    low IQ forumer.

This is just xaar. Everyone on here knows that when faraaxs marry cadaan the child is DEFFO not gonna learn Somali. It's always the mother that instills the language to her children. If u don't agree then I don't know wag1 for u. lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    idk but there's barely any of them around. They're nearly extinct. They were never really an ethnicity anyway.

15. Ayubi

Ayubi Proud Somaal Arab

Ratings:
    +4,685
    They have their own language and culture, what do you mean there not an ethnicity? lool.

16. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,471

You can keep them. Somali for a somali period. Our pure lineage shows this mindset and we kept our lineage local and pure. It worked for us.

Ayyubi is being nice but knows his first choice should be a somali. Don't mistake niceties for total acceptance.

Somalis rooted in their culture never look elsewhere for marriage. Otrhers who are on shaky ground and are not clear on where they stand can choose where they feel comfortable. But us who are the vanguards will not give an inch of concession about our identity. To you your choice, to us our choice. How difficult is that?

Stop asking for acceptance.

PS: Waaqo is female version of Waaq. May be in your Oromo language that is male. :ftw9nwa:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    I mean if u look at their history/origin they're just xabesha Muslims who mixed with a few Arabs and built their own little culture after they closed their city gates to Oromos. I think they came from Harlas too though.

18. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,681
    What are u trying to prove to me? lol marry whoever the hell u want. U sound incelly. Go out more dude the world is big. At this rate u won't even land xalimos :siilaanyolaugh:

P.S: I don't know the first thing about waaqism or Oromo. Are u they'll steal xalimos?

19. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,471

You have no idea what an IQ is meant to convey. And you clearly demonstrate in your attitude and fakery how little value you hold in yourself.

Be proud of who you are first then see if you can measure up to me. It is not bad to be an Oromo or Habashi.

20. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,471

You project your insecurities.

- You named yourself Waaqo. You don't realize Somalis add "O" to some words in the end to indicate the female sex. Big failure on your useless self.
    - You project your insecurities about women by telling me to go out and get a xaliimo/. This with me never complaining on the forum about lack of a woman. If anything, I come across as full of myself.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted