Don't marry from these cultures marry cadaan instead

Discussion in 'General' started by scarecrow, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,683
    lool then u better save those Somalis getting assimilated by Oromos in Ogaden right now
    waryaa hury u must stop them!!

:mjlaugh:

2. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97

Agree saax,
    not to be qabill lays

But in gulmudug estate
    there is 0.00001 of my kind that
    Ever marry's those kind non achievers

We aim above higher,
    our mind aspects are just like arabs

We our racist estate can help it
    we only do these 3 types ajanibs

1. Cadaan
    "100 trust as long muslim "
    2. Arabs
    "muslim but violence type
    We can put Ak47 up there A**'s
    3. Asians
    "muslim educated money type"

We never do below average jareers,
    if one our *****s does jareer then she better move to mountains of Scotland

She would never see a day light again
    Hg are like timo jileec we honor them
    With special gift early present to grave

That's excellent how we do,
    if we ever decide to go outside somali race only aim higher if we going ajanibs

Go for educated type money type respect type law biding citizens type
    The type that you will not only benefit
    And live great life and gain wealth also

The type when you walk in the elevator lift members of the general public are amazed adored to see when we mix higher ajanibs we turn out models looking type look how beautiful the family looks

When there see our sons and daughters
    have long hair Brazil Latin skin toned
    Mashallah that the type my family do

If we ever step out our own somali circle

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. imperialist

imperialist

Ratings:
    +721
    :gucciwhat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519

You must have used your phone to type this. My messages are jumbled up like this when I am on ma phone.

5. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97
    Mashallah when we aim higher
    Our children look natural amazing

Blessing from allah
    we already have DNA gene
    that was amazing enough in the first place

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,683
    So beautiful mashallah
    upload_2019-11-13_21-13-17.png

7. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97
    Android phone my brother A8 keyboard is actually good for typing

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519

Laughing at the misfortue of somalis in Ethiopia shows your total disconnect from anything somali. PS: You don't realize claiming to be one of them is a form of praise for the same people you like to hate on. You are some weird dudette(Waaqo is the hint).

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97
    I know bro,
    Our somali gene is amazing walaahi

Maybe weak but when mix with
    royals of cadaan nations we come out the best of

The content of east Africa ever produced

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519

Off topic: Cadaan Kid speaking Somali

Teaching the Public how to Speak Somali

11. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,683
    What's ur point? Everyone knows it's the mother that passes on the language. But go off I guess...

12. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519

A woman who married a non-somali male would have difficult time teaching her kids her own culture and language. The support network for that would be absent. If her husband has little similarity in culture with somalis, she won't gain acceptance from her relatives and somalis at large, so the chance for her kids to be assimilated into her culture is next to nothing. Her disappointment with the reaction of her relatives and somalis would be a point of low morale for her to continue pressing her kids to learn anything about her culture. Whereas a somali man can easily take his children back home and have them spend time with his relatives thus provide the opportunity for his kids to learn some culture and language there.

Discussing with you is like beating a rock. You have little understanding of our culture. But be that as it may, keep being a pest.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519
    Somalis have issues accepting outsiders be they Arabs, Whites or Africans. Some of the races I mentioned differ in degree of rejection by the somalis, but in general, Somali culture is hermetic and closed to outsiders when it comes to marriage.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2011/07/31/somali-interracial-marriage

When Idil Mohamed walks down the street with her husband, they often attract stares, and sometimes rude comments.

"Just the other day we were walking together and this guy yelled out the window and he said, 'interracial,'" Mohamed said. "Yeah, obviously, you can see that."

Idil Mohamed is Somali, and wears the Muslim headscarf. Her husband, Julian Chippendale, is white. He converted to Islam before they met on a Muslim dating website. Chippendale agrees that he and his wife attract attention when they're in public.

"We get very strange looks any time we are together," Chippendale said. "Often times, I myself wouldn't feel necessarily as uncomfortable, but my wife often does not even want to be seen holding my hand, because it's awkward because of all the looks."

Idil Mohamed came to America when she was 12 years old. She said culture and race were not factors for her in choosing a husband, but her family did not feel the same way.

"My family were shocked, because I was the first person to actually marry outside of my race," Mohamed said. "Except for my aunt. My aunt was very supportive of me marrying him, but everyone else was totally opposed to it."

After she married Chippendale, Idil Mohamed's relationship with some of her family members frayed. Some close family members started to distance themselves from her.

"They really want this to work out but they don't fully accept it. It sometimes makes me feel uncomfortable," Mohamed said. "I want to have a good relationship with everyone in my family. I want to be able to visit my relatives and feel well accepted. But hopefully with time it'll change."

It's been nearly 20 years since Somali refugees first began settling in Minnesota, but there is little data on Somalis and interracial marriage in the state. Hassan Mohamud, the imam of Minnesota Da'wah Institute in St. Paul, said he is officiating more interracial marriages these days at his mosque, especially between Somali women and white men.

"We see more Somali females marrying outside of the Somali culture, compared to the Somali men marrying outside of the culture," Mohamud said.

Somali women like Idil Mohamed are breaking the social norms of marriage and cultural traditions in their community.

Donna Gabaccia, director of the Immigration History Research Center at the University of Minnesota, said the pattern of women being the first to marry outside the group is similar to that of other immigrant groups.

"Today it's a very strong and pronounced pattern that girls are more likely to marry out than boys," she said. "I don't think that really anyone in the scholarly world completely understands that phenomenon or why that should be."

Gabaccia said it could be due to some American men seeing foreign women as exotic. But she said one line people are less willing to cross is religion.

"I think in today's world, religion remains at least as important, and perhaps even more important, than race," said Gabaccia.

But marrying a non-Somali, even if he is Muslim, concerns many Somali parents who are not yet ready to accept that love is color blind.

Hassan Mohamud, the imam of Da'wah, said parents often have difficulty embracing their future sons and daughters-in-law.

"I had one case that the father said, 'I don't care who is the groom. I don't want my daughter to marry any non-Somali person,'" Mohamud recalled. "We asked why? He said, 'I want to communicate to the husband of my daughter, and I don't speak the language, I don't know the culture.'"

The confusion runs both ways. Imam Hassan Mohamud said non-Somali men usually come to him and ask questions related to Somali marriage, and the expectations that they give financial support to the bride's relatives and money or gifts to the parents.

Despite these big responsibilities for grooms, Julian Chippendale said about 30 of his Caucasian friends are married to Somali women, and he often gets teased by his male Somali friends.

"Often times, it's with friends of mine and brothers who are just joking with me, but often times it's just like: 'You all cadaan, all you white guys, you are just stealing our women, what is wrong with you.' They do in a joking fashion," said Chippendale.

Acceptance has come slowly from his in-laws. Idil Mohamed's parents don't speak English, so, Chippendale tries to speak to them in Somali.

"I call her 'hooyo,' mother in Somali. We are very close and we talk all the time," said Chippendale. "My Somali is not the best, but I try to get by and connect with her as much as I can."

14. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97
    And by the way guys,

Why are the isaaq somalilander
    womans in london and Birmingham
    Are raising so many half jareer kids
    from Nigeria jamaican covert specially

Is not rumours it is fact,
    it starts with theirs mothers 2000's
    and now is their daughters turns 10s
    Third generation properly follow 20's

We do not have those kind of isaaq in Bristol, going for these kind low lifes jareers

Our isaaq in bristol have strong
    dignity with identity as most are SNM somaliland first then Somalia second unlike these london Birmingham type

I remember returning to london from Canada just after 2011 riots and would then hear or see with my own eyes at relatives and friends houses keep talking about these jareer men are being common household husbands

But I have not come cross one till one day i remember 2012 September when school opened I was visiting my older sister who has 5 boys 1 daughter all from our beloved Somali men she moved from alborg Denmark to Edmonton north london area

I then volunteer to pickup her 2 little boys from school as she making lunch busy cleaning the house
    I remember I would walk 5 minutes
    go to the school gates waited my little nephews

Then I would see somali hoyos picking her children at the same time would say aslam alaykum eedo you alright great them like i would great any muslim and somali

To my surprised for the first time
    I would saw a little cute jareer kids runing up out school building into

Into the arms of this somali hoyo waiting next to us in the play area
    I would assumed a mistake or something

I look up to the somali hoyo shocked walaahi I would say in my head
    no way this is happening
    She proberly a house maid

She would greet the jareer kid
    is like her own and she would then
    turn away toward to the exit in hurry

She never mad eye contacted
    after that day with me as i was to bait
    Staring at her with guilty shamed face

When I returned my sister house
    I would ask her who are these Somali hoyo with jareer kids that goes to your children's primary school

She then tells me these hoyos
    are isaaq hoyos and it has been trend within isaaq household to have jareer men running the husbad show which has become normal instead our fellow somali isaaq men taken care business I was gobsmacked

15. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97
    Walaahi I then wonder what when completely wrong to hose isaaq mens
    In london and Birmingham that have there isaaq womans leavig them abandoned
    to go after Nigerian or jamaican covert jareers

Is there is no dignity from issaqland
    is there respect Is there is no guilt of ashamed that you hate us Republic somalia Somalis that your ladies are opening there legs to have ugly jareers kids inorder get recognition and financical support from Abuja Nigeria
    Jamaica would not give you support
    In the first place as there still upset
    poor runaway slaves trapped the islands

We do not even sleep with Kenyans
    and Ethiopians oromos that are even closer appearance to us let alone bantu jareer from the other side of the African continent

Cajeeb walaahi is cajeeb UK
    has totally Destroyed the only dignity somaliwan ever had left remaining

Fast forward 7 years later is actually more common, you would find these somali hoyos from issaq and few Putlands are happy rasing little tyron olowungujadu Nigerian jamaican kids

Then that is why
    we are left no choice but stick to the once we came from our families and qabill for proper protection and to ignore the ignorancy we can not save the rest of somaliawyn from the humaltions aa we don't now them personally nor have any relationship glad your your not part of my family aptariis

I pray fo these somali jareer raising womans who we can never be equal
    in our own Somalia community society
    I hope the consider there choices wisely and think twice for the long run

Because remember one day
    we will all be back to our homeland
    You will not be accepted in society
    as equals unless there decide to live next door jareerwayn from lower Somalia

Do you even have jareerwayn isaaqland
    I hope you do that will be escape goat

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519

We all have affinity and kinship to our people no matter what clan they hail from. Afsoomaaliga ma taqaan saxib? Qabyaaladda waa aqoon darro. Naagta isaaqa ah iyo ta kalee Daroodka ah waa la mid ta hawiyaha ah xagga dhalashada.

Ka fogoow caqli xumada qabiilka. You share the fate with all somalis in the west. Guurka soomaalida yaa laga hadlaayay. Sheeko qabiil ma jirin meesha.

17. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519

What is wrong with the good looking pair below? You aim higher when you are low or feel the need to gain something better. Somalis are just fine to be who they are and better off not trade their ethnicity. That(to trade ethnicity) is not somali culture.

[​IMG]

18. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97

Bro when shit hit the fan
    , who do seek help to

Qabill is our savoir any problem
    is resolve by qabill

I wish I can save all somaliwan
    but we can not its reality

There choose to live there life
    But I will not accepted to be related
    to those kind ignorancy people

If your like me somali blood in and out
    I will love you and suppose you till death do us apart "if you take away the power sharing qabil killing and money

As I said previously
    from the our beloved star 5 angles

Djibouti
    Hargeysa
    Jigjiga
    Mogadishu
    Garissa

I would love you equally as my fellow Somali brothers sisters

But when you bring to my house
    these unacceptable rubbish nonsense western bullshit specially UK crap

Bro then I will use and say
    I don't care there not related to me
    As qabill will be my escape goat

Alhamdulilah qabill is our identity
    Use it when you are in bad situation
    To defend yourself against bad evil
    Who attack from estate to nations

Somalia hanolaato sxeeb
    Habiin wanagsan I am off to work

19. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,519

Adiga London ma degganid miyaa? You share the same fate with the Uk somalis. Soomaali hanoolaato waa war la fahmi karo, laakiin qabiil kaaga aan ahayn duritaankiisa ducadaada been bay ka dhigaysaa. Qabiil aad ku dishay warkaada noolayntiisa xagga ducada waa arrin is khilaafsan. Hal meel ha laguugu hagaago saxib.

Qabyaaladda ka waynoow. Qabiilkaada wuxuu la mid yahay qabiillada kalee soomaalida. U ixtiraam qabiil kasta kaadoo kale.

20. Calaso

Calaso

Ratings:
    +97
    Check out this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whimmusic2018.android Ahmed Rasta - Haybad waxaad Ku leedahay, Dhulkaaga Hooyo - Full Song Madaale Productions http://y2u.be/3xaBEK07mm0

Check out this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whimmusic2018.android Muqdisho Hodan Abdirahman.Idil Cadow. Ahmed Rasta.Idle Yare In Mugdisho (Hobalada Wabari) 2016 HD Gobfilms & Furinle http://y2u.be/7lPEOCjp5Is

Final note

Enjoy my dedication to all my beloved Somali wan please stay true to yourself and keep Somalinimo all the way

No hard feelings If I offended anyone
    I really give toss about your feelings

This is how I am hardcore Somali blood in and out will always love You
    Those who feel the same share my values believe

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted