Don't marry from these cultures marry cadaan instead

If your somali in a western country don't marry Nigerian or any west African, or Asian and arab as well as turkish or Kurdish.

Reason why? You might both be raised in a western country but the roots are deep for them. The culture clash comes when the kids are born. People from these places are too much into their culture and language even if they're second generation immigrants.

You could argue Somalis are also tight knit but recently Somalis have become open-minded and tolerable to inter marriages no issues if son daughter aren't involved in the culture or speak the language.

It could be that they're threatened by Somalis loud culture which feels very dominant and fear of loosing their kids to them.

I know one somali lady who married a Nigerian and had 2 kids once the family realised she wasn't willing to give up her culture and the children were getting close to the somali side. They took them. Rest family act like they have no idea where he went with the kids and poor somali mum had a mental break down.

Think long term? Would you risk loosing your kids.

At least if you marry cadaan British and American they ain't going no where with your kids and you can use a court of law but when it comes to people with strong cultures they will steal your kids to their shithole third world village and there's no way of getting them. Even if you find them most their countries courts would never give you ( foreigner) the child. They're biased towards their own.

A Somali has the choice to marry who they want to marry but I would recommend them to marry their own people instead. If they want to marry out, at least marry into a culture that's acceptable or related to Somalis such as Yemeni, Oromo, Harari, Afar etc. Secondly, why would you recommend a cadaan? Their culture is too foreign to Somalis and the culture clash and other difficulties of the marriage could lead to divorce, it's not a good idea.

If your somali in a western country don't marry Nigerian or any west African, or Asian and arab as well as turkish or Kurdish.

Reason why? You might both be raised in a western country but the roots are deep for them. The culture clash comes when the kids are born. People from these places are too much into their culture and language even if they're second generation immigrants.

You could argue Somalis are also tight knit but recently Somalis have become open-minded and tolerable to inter marriages no issues if son daughter aren't involved in the culture or speak the language.

It could be that they're threatened by Somalis loud culture which feels very dominant and fear of loosing their kids to them.

I know one somali lady who married a Nigerian and had 2 kids once the family realised she wasn't willing to give up her culture and the children were getting close to the somali side. They took them. Rest family act like they have no idea where he went with the kids and poor somali mum had a mental break down.

At least if you marry cadaan British and American they ain't going no where with your kids and you can use a court of law but when it comes to people with strong cultures they will steal your kids to their shithole third world village and there's no way of getting them. Even if you find them most their countries courts would never give you ( foreigner) the child. They're biased towards their own.
Someone taking your kids is always a risk if you marry out when yall divorce.
I had an african classmaate i had to block because she would bamabrd me with her baby daddy issues and lack of money. She told me once her ex husbnd took her kids to africa (he is from different country than her) she said she doesnt speak the language she didnt know where to look who to ask etc she was like never marry out of your culture lol
It happens. People will do what they want to do regardless.

A Somali has the choice to marry who they want to marry but I would recommend them to marry their own people instead. If they want to marry out, at least marry into a culture that's acceptable or related to Somalis such as Yemeni, Oromo, Harari, Afar etc. Secondly, why would you recommend a cadaan? Their culture is too foreign to Somalis and the culture clash and other difficulties of the marriage could lead to divorce, it's not a good idea.

They can marry who they want it's a free country but I have seen too many issues when one strong culture marries another they fight over which culture the kids grow up with. This can become an issue for some. Others let other culture dominate which is fine if that's what they want....

Cadaan if Muslim don't really have culture and are more inclined to allow their kids to grow up in their spouses culture.

@scarecrow

Many many Somali marriages end badly where the father cuts or is forced to abandon all contacts with his children. Regardless of their nationality or race, don’t rush into marriages and it might succeed.

Tukraq

VIP
"Oromo, Harari, Afar", how are any of those cultures related to ours? proximity docent mean our cultures are similar

Someone taking your kids is always a risk if you marry out when yall divorce.
I had an african classmaate i had to block because she would bamabrd me with her baby daddy issues and lack of money. She told me once her ex husbnd took her kids to africa (he is from different country than her) she said she doesnt speak the language she didnt know where to look who to ask etc she was like never marry out of your culture lol
It happens. People will do what they want to do regardless.

Exactly my point.

Ok so those cultures are similar to us but still different ethnicity.
@scarecrow

Many many Somali marriages end badly where the father cuts or is forced to abandon all contacts with his children. Regardless of their nationality or race, don’t rush into marriages and it might succeed.

Marriages end badly regardless of who you marry but someone stealing your children is entirely a different situation. Theres nothing that compares to that.

Ok so those cultures are similar to us but still different ethnicity.

Marriages end badly regardless of who you marry but someone stealing your children is entirely a different situation. Theres nothing that compares to that.

@scarecrow

why don’t they steal Iman’s children, Raage Omaar’s children, Mo Farah’s children and hundreds others who are married to those foreigners? Were your kids stolen from you, by who?

@scarecrow

why don’t they steal Iman’s children, Raage Omaar’s children, Mo Farah’s children and hundreds others who are married to those foreigners? Were your kids stolen from you, by who?

Looks like you failed to read anything i wrote or to understand the concept of the thread.

First of all the people you mentioned married cadaan apart from Mo Farah who also married a woman of mixed heritage which doesnt belong to any of the races i mentioned. Not to mention they're all high profile and very wealthy.

I said marry cadaan but not people with strong cultures.

@Jaydaan

Like the Op, you want to preach marry caddaan women but not Africans, so you could have light skinned babies? Who's booty-licking?
Light skinned babies are more desired by every somali male or female.it is ok they are marriage materials you wont see naturally skinned female as they are snatched as soon as they reach 15 years.it is crazy shansi women cost 10k dolars while dark skinned halimo can go as far as one apple in terms of mehr.

Light skinned babies are more desired by every somali male or female.it is ok they are marriage materials you wont see naturally skinned female as they are snatched as soon as they reach 15 years.it is crazy shansi women cost 10k dolars while dark skinned halimo can go as far as one apple in terms of mehr.

I prefer dark skin thank you very much!

:kodaksmiley:

Western Somali females have to be the stupidest women I've come across...willing to open their legs to anyone wallahi its a shame

No thanks. Cadaan men scare me wallahi. I get creeped out when I look into their eyes. If I did get one as a husband, I feel like he would snap and murder me after an argument.

Trending

Latest posts