Donald Trump is a moron, prove me wrong

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where are his fans?

Leave my Trump alone or I will Ninja Jihaad on u abaay doll

1589072399307.png

There are records that are being safeguarded by his alma matar. He should release them.

Your corporate centrist war-loving segregationist messiah will lose in November. He needs to be put in a home.
First of all I'm Canadian and second of all just because I dislike Trump doesn't mean I like Biden. Smdh.

There are records that are being safeguarded by his alma matar. He should release them.

Your corporate centrist war-loving segregationist messiah will lose in November. He needs to be put in a home.
And you can laugh all you want but given enough time I can get you the video of him saying it. So what if I saw it some guy's channel? It was unedited uncut video. Who cares?

And called Obama a terrible student, mind you he was a Columbia undergraduate, a prestigious school in it's own right and then went on to Harvard Law to get his PhD.

Is there any evidence that he is a moron, a racist, and a bigot?

I can't wait for the debates and the rallies. Sleepy Joe Biden who has dementia and is a serial sexual abuser of women will be eaten alive by Trump. I think his new nickname should be Senile Joe Biden or Handsy Joe Biden. Biden will not get more than 1000 people to a rally full of political operatives and his donors whereas Trump will have 50,000 deep.
Consistent praise of robert e lee sounds pretty racist to me

Putting on blackface is clearcut racism. If Orange Man Bad did this, you would go mental. Why does Trudeau get a pass? He did it at least 3 times.

Is he wrong?
Of course he is. Putting aside that a religion can't hate people Islam was sent down for all humanity, not just the Arabs or Somalis or Pakistanis etc.

Putting on blackface is clearcut racism. If Orange Man Bad did this, you would go mental. Why does Trudeau get a pass? He did it at least 3 times.

Is he wrong?
And putting on blackface isn't necessarily racist, let alone clear-cut racism. From what I saw it seemed to him like a joke and wasn't intended to hurt anyone. Still wrong though.

Is he wrong?
He would often insult the intellect of black celebs whom he had no idea about. Why is that? He's a racist. And this was reserved for blacks and not any others.

Of course he is. Putting aside that a religion can't hate people Islam was sent down for all humanity, not just the Arabs or Somalis or Pakistanis etc.

I have never met a Muslim patriotic to the western country that took them in. Many of you on this website actually hate the West and the gaal kafir. He is not wrong. The truth hurts. He is just saying what the majority knows.

Trending