Donald Trump is a moron, prove me wrong

Trump claims "I've just spoken with leaders and people who love mosques." What kind of idiot describes Muslims in such a uniquely and impressively stupid way? Only Trump could do such a thing.

Trump claims "I've just spoken with leaders and people who love mosques." What kind of idiot describes Muslims in such a uniquely and impressively stupid way? Only Trump could do such a thing.
But I guess we won't be hearing any responses to these because you simply cannot reply.

Is there any evidence that he is a moron, a racist, and a bigot?

I can't wait for the debates and the rallies. Sleepy Joe Biden who has dementia and is a serial sexual abuser of women will be eaten alive by Trump. I think his new nickname should be Senile Joe Biden or Handsy Joe Biden. Biden will not get more than 1000 people to a rally full of political operatives and his donors whereas Trump will have 50,000 deep.

Evidence that Trump is a racist:

1) The US Department of Justice sued Trump for violating the Fair housing act. He was found to have refused to rent to Black tenants and even lied to them saying apartments were not available. He then signed an agreement agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color.

2) The central park five- Trump runs an ad arguing the teenagers should be hanged. Even in 2016 he said he still believes they were guilty, despite the DNA evidence.

3) Trump quote about Black people being lazy. “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

Calling Mexican "rapists", denying Obama was American and that he could even go to Harvard, the apprentice tapes where he said to have been using the N-word to describe Black applicants. The list goes on. You are arguing in bad faith if you are going to deny that Trump is racist when he won on a racist platform.

The rest of your comments are whataboutery and does not change the fact that Trump is racist ignoramus.

@Western4Life

In November, Trump and his lunatic cult will be kicked to the curb. America has had enough of #MAGA zombies running wild in the country.

1589093250290.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Who cares if hes a racist what white person his age isn't racist? Truth is the standards for him were low from the start so when he did actually decent on his first term people inflated his accomplishments thats why people are treating him like a god.

Who cares if hes a racist what white person his age isn't racist? Truth is the standards for him were low from the start so when he did actually decent on his first term people inflated his accomplishments thats why people are treating him like a god.
You may not but I can assure you a lot of people do, especially minorities. And America's quite diverse even though it doesn't feel like it.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You may not but I can assure you a lot of people do, especially minorities. And America's quite diverse even though it doesn't feel like it.
Deffo at the beginning of his term it was taboo to even go outside wearing a MAGA hat but now niggas are walking around with it freely even AAs are supporting him in droves

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Where are his fans?
At the end of the day he does alot of things I want he bans Somali immigration and has ended the Afghan war. I could care less that he thinks we are mud people aslong as he stays on his side of the globe, isolationist white supremacy isnt a deal breaker for me.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Nigga told 300 million people to drink bleach in order to cure corona, only reason you guys support him is because he bribed you lot :dead:

Trending

Latest posts