Donald Trump is a moron, prove me wrong

Is there any evidence that he is a moron, a racist, and a bigot?

I can't wait for the debates and the rallies. Sleepy Joe Biden who has dementia and is a serial sexual abuser of women will be eaten alive by Trump. I think his new nickname should be Senile Joe Biden or Handsy Joe Biden. Biden will not get more than 1000 people to a rally full of political operatives and his donors whereas Trump will have 50,000 deep.

I can't wait for the debates and the rallies. Sleepy Joe Biden who has dementia and is a serial sexual abuser of women will be eaten alive by Trump. I think his new nickname should be Senile Joe Biden or Handsy Joe Biden. Biden will not get more than 1000 people to a rally full of political operatives and his donors whereas Trump will have 50,000 deep.
Of course there is. Well to begin we have what he said about Covid, maybe try injecting disinfectant into yourselves to try combating the virus. And that's only one example. There are so many more I can't be bothered to type.

And you can resort to insults like the typical redneck Trump supporter or actually make sense. The whole Tara Reade thing I think is utter bullshit.

And you can resort to insults like the typical redneck Trump supporter or actually make sense. The whole Tara Reade thing I think is utter bullshit.

How is it bullshit? Her mother called Larry King Live back in the early 90s regarding it and CNN removed that episode from their episode catelogue. She told her neighbour back in the 90s. There are records of her reporting the sexual assault and Rapey Joe Biden is sealing them.

How is it bullshit? Her mother called Larry King Live back in the early 90s regarding it and CNN removed that episode from their episode catelogue. She told her neighbour back in the 90s. There are records of her reporting the sexual assault and Rapey Joe Biden is sealing them.
Not from mainstream media no. He says there are no records at all.