Don’t believe the hype (Turkey)

Mr ilhan bought a retirement home in Turkey.
2259.jpg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I don't get why people describe turkey as a bad host for somali migrants. At the moment the Turkish economy is suffering, which means that properties are cheaper now. Combine that with the declining Lira (Turkish currency). Now if you have savings in the currency of the US or EU, you can by properties for amazingly low prices.

Long story short; buy houses in Turkey now and when the economy rises, which is guaranteed around 2023-2025 you can sell it for high prices. This my friends is called a good money move.

Some people just don't want others to benefit.

Recently, many Somalis are buying property and moving to Turkey, I’m here to tell you that while it has it merits (Islamic country, moderately developed, progressive compared in Muslim world) it does not hold a candle to the west. Also NOBODY SPEAKS ENGLISH HERE, so you MUST LEARN THE LANGUAGE. It’s not like somewhere like Dubai where you can survive with just english. There are constant earthquakes, political chaos and an economic recession that affects day to day life greatly. And the traffic is FUCKING SHIT, a 10km journey takes over a hour

Stay in the west guys, I was driving around London linking peng mixed race girls now I’m arguing about the price of a doner kebab with my broken ass Turkish

how much does it cost to study in turkey?
do they teach in English?

Exodus

Alienist
how much does it cost to study in turkey?
do they teach in English?
My course is in English, the professors aren’t 100% fluent and vary greatly in proficiency but it’s enough to get the message across.

I’m studying medicine so it costs me about $15,000 a year. You can get much much cheaper fees for places outside of Istanbul which is where I live. I’ve seen as low as $2,000 for medicine in some small towns which if you can graduate from is phenomenal value for money. The quality of education, however is something you’ll need to see for yourself if it’s satisfactory. My university all things considered is OK

My course is in English, the professors aren’t 100% fluent and vary greatly in proficiency but it’s enough to get the message across.

I’m studying medicine so it costs me about $15,000 a year. You can get much much cheaper fees for places outside of Istanbul which is where I live. I’ve seen as low as $2,000 for medicine in some small towns which if you can graduate from is phenomenal value for money. The quality of education, however is something you’ll need to see for yourself if it’s satisfactory. My university all things considered is OK
$15000, r u mad bro?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Turkish women are absolutely stunning and unlike Whale beached Xalimoz in London they are fit.

Learn the Turkish language well. Look at the good side, let's say you want to import/export from Turkey to Africa, knowing the language and culture would benefit you greatly.

There are Somalis making bank from buying things in Turkey and selling them in Africa or vice versa(dried lemons/Sesame seeds/oil).

Some guys I know are allowed to pay for the wholesale products after they sell them, this is just based on trust and relationship with the company.

Exodus

Alienist
Do Turkish chicks f*ck with you
Nah bro they’re actually really weird tbh. They dress like western girls but got the attitude of Arab ones. You need to learn the language to actually do something with them, it’ll take a while.

VixR

Veritas
Buying houses in Turkey? How come Somalis buy homes in 3rd and nth tier countries like Turkey and Somalia, instead of the West?

Exodus

Alienist
Buying houses in Turkey? How come Somalis buy homes in 3rd and nth tier countries like Turkey and Somalia, instead of the West?
Due to the value of the Turkish lira crashing, property here has become dirt cheap. A modern 3 bedroom house in a big city costs about 50,000 USD. That, and it’s a Islamic country.

VixR

Veritas
Due to the value of the Turkish lira crashing, property here has become dirt cheap. A modern 3 bedroom house in a big city costs about 50,000 USD. That, and it’s a Islamic country.
It’s better to put that 50k towards a house here. They’re not building wealth in their primary country of origin, instead they blow it off on the third world, with nothing to their names here.

Trending