Doing a video on all land controlled by Somalis

Please give suggestions so far I have the East African coast and Mozambique (Sofala) Northern Madagascar Coast Majority of Ethiopia because of the Adal and some parts of Maldives is this it ?

Minnesota
1703279431111.png

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
Please give suggestions so far I have the East African coast and Mozambique (Sofala) Northern Madagascar Coast Majority of Ethiopia because of the Adal and some parts of Maldives is this it ?
You can add all of the Horn cause it was conquered by Adal/Ifat and Ahmed Gurey.
IMG_2880.jpeg

That's hotepism , not a single source proves that Samaale's controlled Maldives and anywhere on Swahili coast

That's hotepism , not a single source proves that Samaale's controlled Maldives and anywhere on Swahili coast
270 bad reactions on profile that explains it search up Sofala it was founded by Somalis also how do you think thereโ€™s Somali bantu did they just appear no they were exported slaves from places we controlled ๐Ÿ˜‚

270 bad reactions on profile that explains it search up Sofala it was founded by Somalis also how do you think thereโ€™s Somali bantu did they just appear no they were exported slaves from places we controlled ๐Ÿ˜‚
Reactions is irrelevant , no evidence proves sofala was founded by Reer samaale's, as for Somali Bantu's then which tribe are you talking about? It wasn't samaale's exporting them, the slave trade was controlled by Arabs .

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
I have another question, brother I think we have reached and captured the length of the coast all the way to Sofala? We also made Madagascar a commercial colony, right? I attach the source
Iโ€™m pretty sure some other user made a post about the Madagascar matter but yes we did control up to Sofala.